Single payer or a national health service?

BILLSANDS

Sep 14, 2018
Cleveland Ohio
My sister lives in the UK she likes government run health care, but of course she has a private suplement, you dont have to use the NHS if you dont want, has anyone had any positive or negative esperiences with the NHS , in theory at least i think its a good idea

My sister lives in the UK she likes government run health care, but of course she has a private suplement, you dont have to use the NHS if you dont want, has anyone had any positive or negative esperiences with the NHS , in theory at least i think its a good idea

How do you like the way the Liverpool Pathway works? Please explain that for those who might not know what it was. How long are the waiting lists for specialty practices?

I would support it if they added an amendment. As of right now its unconstitutional.
Then again, our corrupt govt is run by incompetent morons voted in by morons... Fuck

How do you like the way the Liverpool Pathway works? Please explain that for those who might not know what it was. How long are the waiting lists for specialty practices?
fake news

I would support it if they added an amendment. As of right now its unconstitutional.
Then again, our corrupt govt is run by incompetent morons voted in by morons... Fuck
in what way is it unconstituional if medicare and medicaid are constituional and they are then so is an nhs if we can have publicv police public schools we can have public hospitals

in what way is it unconstituional if medicare and medicaid are constituional and they are then so is an nhs if we can have publicv police public schools we can have public hospitals
Please show me that enumerated power in the Constitution

fake news

I agree from what I've read, we have the same waiting lines.

my family is from holland there was a similar cotroversy there started by rick santorum some brain dead american catholic.. who claimed ten thousands peole in holand were euthanized againsts their will, it was an outrage in holland as it is based on zero truth there has not benn one documented case of forced uethenasia in holland it just shows how pathetically stupid americans have become they will beleive any sort of rubbish that is easily disproved

i dont need to so i wont waste my time with some tin fiol hat kook

tin foil hate kook

So you just want to be a hack and speak of things that you dont know shit about. OK
You will fit right in with the other partisan dipshits :thup:
Enjoy your circle jerk, faggot.

So you just want to be a hack and speak of things that you dont know shit about. OK
i say we get rid of the constitution and i mean that

One of the best documents ever created. Too bad it gets trampled on every day.
We would probably be much more advanced and polite if we followed it.
I have no doubt you would. You seem like the kind of guy that thinks its the govts job to wipe peoples asses.

Oh you mean they didn't put free TB clinics in the constitution? Did we have health ins in the late 1700's?

Oh you mean they didn't put free TB clinics in the constitution? Did we have health ins in the late 1700's?
We have an amendment process. Period.
I dont understand why so many people support the govt doing whatever in the hell they want

Govts are the most inhumane group of people that ever walked this Earth. Has killed more people than any natural disaster even. And we STILL have cucks wanting to suck their dick.
Blows my mind.

I dont understand why so many people support the govt doing whatever in the hell they want

You mean like the GOP. I am not a libertarian, and we need some Fed Gov for rights. Only Dems realize this. If not for Dems we'd all drown.

Why should we get rid of the Constitution?

You mean like the GOP. I am not a libertarian, and we need some Fed Gov for rights. Only Dems realize this. If not for Dems we'd all drown.
They do it too!
I understand that. They have enumerated powers. If the govt does what they want and the people are complicit, where is the checks and balances?
Stalin is STILL highly supported in Russia. People like you dont seem much different.

my family is from holland there was a similar cotroversy there started by rick santorum some brain dead american catholic.. who claimed ten thousands peole in holand were euthanized againsts their will, it was an outrage in holland as it is based on zero truth there has not benn one documented case of forced uethenasia in holland it just shows how pathetically stupid americans have become they will beleive any sort of rubbish that is easily disproved

You mean euthanasia?

Forum List

Back