Sinema and Manchin vote to keep fillibuster

Chuck U. Schumer wants to keep the filibuster as well.

It helps with maintaining the illusion of Democrat unity. Allows senators to vote "aye" on bullshit without worrying it actually passing and becoming law.

Of course they would, that's what keeps their power and relevancy.

Duhhhh!

Of course they would, that's what keeps their power and relevancy.
Duhhhh!
Actually if they switched parties they could write their own tickets instead of being shit on.
I'm sure Manchin would get his new pipeline.
Kirsten could get whatever the fuck she wants.

Actually if they switched parties they could write their own tickets instead of being shit on.
I'm sure Manchin would get his new pipeline.
Kirsten could get whatever the fuck she wants.
Doesn't make sense for them to switch, they'll be just regular, run-of-the-mill Republicans.

Here they can take Democrats hostage, as they've been doing, and have all the power in the world.

Don't you know how politics work?

Doesn't make sense for them to switch, they'll be just regular, run-of-the-mill Republicans.
Here they can take Democrats hostage, as they've been doing, and have all the power in the world.
1. As democrats all they can do is obstruct stupid democrat policies.
2. As Republicans they would control the Senate, set the agenda, including new judges.

Yeah, I know how the Senate works. They give McConnell their wish list if they switch, and then it happens, or they switch back.
Manchin gets his new pipeline for starters.

2. As Republicans they would control the Senate, set the agenda, including new judges.

Yeah, I know how the Senate works. They give McConnell their wish list if they switch, and then it happens, or they switch back.
Sinema switched, but just to Independent, she's still caucausing w/Democrats.

Manchin hasn't switched at all, nor will he ever.

Why do you think that is?

With Biden as pesident, it doesn't pass anyway...............but like I said, this all happened a year ago.

Sinema switched, but just to Independent, she's still caucausing w/Democrats.
Manchin hasn't switched at all, nor will he ever.
Why do you think that is?
He represents the reddest state.
Biden didn't win one precinct in WV, so Joe must be done with politics after his term.

With Biden as president, it doesn't pass anyway...............but like I said, this all happened a year ago.
Its a bargaining chip that gets passed in other legislation, or not.
Joe was lied to about the pipeline, and he's okay with it?!
He's failing as the WV senator.

Its a bargaining chip that gets passed in other legislation, or not.
Joe was lied to about the pipeline, and he's okay with it?!
He's failing as the WV senator.

You were lied to and are OK with it so why is it Joe should be different?

They are globalists. The transition to world government must be slow enough to not cause mass distortions. Thus, they are slower on Prog legislation. Or at least offer some slight interference in all of it that is passed. They let you know y their actions as both are in Devos. Cannot hide that.

You were lied to and are OK with it so why is it Joe should be different?
I'm not the senator that made a tough vote for the $1.7T Infrastructure Bill in order to get a needed pipeline.
That's why its different. Democrats are dishonest liars. Manchin and WV got fucked.
Manchin should switch parties to the GOP, like the state he supposedly represents.

I'm not the senator that made a tough vote for the $1.7T Infrastructure Bill in order to get a needed pipeline.

Noted, it's not really needed.

Even if the funding was arranged it would be tied up in litigation for a long time.

That's why its different. Democrats are dishonest liars. Manchin and WV got fucked.
Manchin should switch parties to the GOP, like the state he supposedly represents.

Republican are honest liars?

They are globalists. The transition to world government must be slow enough to not cause mass distortions. Thus, they are slower on Prog legislation. Or at least offer some slight interference in all of it that is passed. They let you know y their actions as both are in Devos. Cannot hide that.
What, exactly, is a "globalist?"

Forum List

Back