Sincere Praise

Here is some sincere praise.

sky calms down, breathes, thinks about things... and sends a new friends request :)

CaliforniaGirl is genuine, kind, funny and a dynamic poster. I'll miss her.

@ Sky Dancer

It takes time for me to understand the motives and intent of others. I find you honest in what you think. You are able to extend yourself over mistakes that many others would be unwilling to do.

Myself included.

This OP shows me your humanity. That will always come before politics, etc. :thup:

I choose very purposely to ignore no one. Everyone has something to say.

I wish I could believe that. There are too many somebodies that are so busy not contributing anything but ugliness 98% of the time. I don't have time to wade through all that to try to find the good stuff.

Not only that, but if it ever bears repeating, I'm sure somebody will quote them.

I choose very purposely to ignore no one. Everyone has something to say.

I wish I could believe that. There are too many somebodies that are so busy not contributing anything but ugliness 98% of the time. I don't have time to wade through all that to try to find the good stuff.

Not only that, but if it ever bears repeating, I'm sure somebody will quote them.

Absolute truth. I never bothered to find out how to ignore members.

:eusa_whistle: Doesn't mean I don't use my scroll buttons and it doesn't mean I don't know the meaning of "TLDR". I just like fresh starts every day. Life is too short and dynamic to write folks off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back