Since When Could a Black Person Be a Caucasian?

All Caucasians whether they are Europeans, Arabs or Central Asians originate from a single tribe that live in the central Asian region of Eurasia around forty thousand years ago. The reason that the people of the Horn of Africa look somewhat different than other aboriginal Africans is geography. It is only a short distance across straights and the red sea to the Arabian peninsula, home of the Caucasians Arabs. They have been crossing the sea, visiting Africa and leaving their DNA for at least the last two thousand years

i was talking to a family friend from Eritrea and we were discussing the history of the country when he told me that some white people consider him a Black Caucasian which tickled him to death. I almost choked on my drink because I thought it was so funny. However, I looked up the term on the internet and lo and behold he was right. Some people consider Somalians, Ethiopians, and Eritreans to be Black caucasians. When did they change the meaning of caucasian to mean anything other than a white person?

I sssume that he was not referring to any white people from America that thought this way?

i was talking to a family friend from Eritrea and we were discussing the history of the country when he told me that some white people consider him a Black Caucasian which tickled him to death. I almost choked on my drink because I thought it was so funny. However, I looked up the term on the internet and lo and behold he was right. Some people consider Somalians, Ethiopians, and Eritreans to be Black caucasians. When did they change the meaning of caucasian to mean anything other than a white person?

I sssume that he was not referring to any white people from America that thought this way?
No these are white people in the US and our government. Check this out.

CNN - Egyptian immigrant fights for black classification - July 16 1997

"Mostafa Hefny was born in Egypt and has always been proud of his Egyptian culture and his African ancestry. But when Hefny immigrated to America, the U.S. government told him he was no longer a black man.

"I was not told by Immigration that I was white until I passed the exam for citizenship and then I was told I am now white," he explains."

ap66668524454.jpg

"Mostafa Hefny was born in Egypt and has always been proud of his Egyptian culture and his African ancestry. But when Hefny immigrated to America, the U.S. government told him he was no longer a black man.

"I was not told by Immigration that I was white until I passed the exam for citizenship and then I was told I am now white," he explains."

ap66668524454.jpg
Interesting.

ap66668524454.jpg

No AA for you!!
I dont need AA. I dont work for anyone but myself.

Ignorant minds obviously believe that by default you do..... Not your problem. As your sig line states:
"Live hard, play hard". And I will add, "The best revenge is living well".

ap66668524454.jpg

Sounds like Stanley Crouch:

WHAT OBAMA ISN T BLACK LIKE ME ON RACE - NY Daily News

probably an antiquated term, referring to facial or other features besides skin color

I know a guy from Eritrea, he despises being associated with American blacks. He outright tells them, "I came you America on a plane, you came on a ship"

I know a guy from Eritrea, he despises being associated with American blacks. He outright tells them, "I came you America on a plane, you came on a ship"
Thats funny because the guy I know says that there are uncle toms in Eritrea infected by white boy propaganda just like there are some here in the US.

So a person (indeterminate gender) gets an affirmative action job for being black. Then goes to Ireland to visit the home of the ancestors.

Yeah, there has to be such a thing as a Black Caucasian. Or a Caucasian Black. Whichever works best for the employer you're talking with at the time.

So a person (indeterminate gender) gets an affirmative action job for being black. Then goes to Ireland to visit the home of the ancestors.

Yeah, there has to be such a thing as a Black Caucasian. Or a Caucasian Black. Whichever works best for the employer you're talking with at the time.
That wouldnt make them a Black caucasian. They would still be Black. The term is an oxy moron. Caucasian means "whitest of the white people" from the southern steppes of the caucus mountains.

Teresa Heinz Kerry is the answer to the question.

She's African American Caucasian.
She is not an African American. She is a white Mozambican born American. Not even in the same ball park.

Teresa Heinz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Maria Teresa Thierstein Simões Ferreira (born October 5, 1938), known as Teresa Heinz Kerry, is a Mozambican–born American businesswoman and philanthropist of Portuguese descent. "

ap66668524454.jpg

obviously he wants welfare , affirmative action and the perks that come with being Obama's chosen people

Actually the earliest artifacts of modern man come from Australia and the genetic diversity argument for African genesis rest on Bushmen (the least insulting group term). While definitely African they do have eye-folds and other characteristics not associated with "black"
That doesnt make sense. The oldest evidence of modern humans is in Omo National Park in Ethiopia. How can eye folds on the oldest living Black people on the planet not be a Black feature?
My avatar is an Omo girl. :)

But Obama is a black caucasian lol.

Forum List

Back