Since Rand Paul is basically out..

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I will probably be voting for Johnson.
I would love a Trump economy(at least the long term effects) but I wouldn't enjoy a trump Presidency. He gives a middle finger to PC, but he is COMPLETELY unpresidential. I cant vote for a 15 year old to run the country..
I noticed Jeb was pulling 9% in NH and Iowa. It makes me want to fuckin :9:on those dumbfucks.
I don't blame Rand for backing out of the secondary debates. On one hand, it seems kind of childish. However, he said he is going to attack those 2 states in other ways. Leave it to Rand to mix things up! Maybe it will help but I doubt it. He is too realistic..
Here is Johnson on the issues Gary Johnson on the Issues
I like 90"% of it. I am not into NAFTA, unregulated free trade etc and I definitely don't appreciate him saying "the jobs we have been losing are jobs we don't want" I call COMPLETE bullshit on that, but we cant have it 100%..
He wants to balance the budget and cut the bullshit. I can compromise.
Like Johnson said, this is the election for independents.
Thanks to Trump and Bernie for showing that :thup:

Johnson earned my vote last election. Be prepared for a whole shit load of whiners trying to convince you to vote against your principles and vote for their candidate. After all, its the most important election in our lifetime again and we can't have X in the White House!

I don't understand why Paul was omitted while Kasich got the pass, Paul is polling better

Johnson earned my vote last election. Be prepared for a whole shit load of whiners trying to convince you to vote against your principles and vote for their candidate. After all, its the most important election in our lifetime again and we can't have X in the White House!
Amen to that! lol

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I think that whoever is sponsoring the debates, calls the shots but I might be mistaken.
Like the last debate it was CNN. They changed their rules to get Paul on. Fiorina too.

BTW, on Johnson and trade; he was clear about not wanting corporatism. I actually believe that.

If Rand Paul drops out I won't be voting. I don't vote based on principle. In reality it's a waste of time. I won't leave my house for a meaningless task when I could spend my time masturbating instead.

If Rand Paul drops out I won't be voting. I don't vote based on principle. In reality it's a waste of time. I won't leave my house for a meaningless task when I could spend my time masturbating instead.
liar. You know you will have a dick in the mouth.
pic_12356984649053.jpg

Damnit. This isn't the FZ!

FOX had to silence Rand Paul, he landed too many punches on Rubio during the last debate. I find it utterly absurd Kasich is in and Paul is out.
guess he was just polling higher in iowa and NH
What is so special about them anyways?

FOX had to silence Rand Paul, he landed too many punches on Rubio during the last debate. I find it utterly absurd Kasich is in and Paul is out.
guess he was just polling higher in iowa and NH
What is so special about them anyways?

Rand Paul isn't my candidate but he did bring a different/opposing viewpoint to the debates which sparked several interesting debate exchanges and got viewers thinking about the issues. Kasich is nothing but a 'me too' GOP establishment hack.

Forum List

Back