Since polls are so important - Biden

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Since polls are so important to leftists because they need validation for their lazy heads, I have bad news for you. Per polling less than half of Americans approve of Xiden. Therefore according to your polling dependencies you've lost the company you seek.

Considering MSM supports Xiden while they assault guys like Trump, and considering the polls are fake to begin with, that doesn't bold well for Xiden fans at all, you've lost the edge of "popularity", far more than what polls reveal.

Yet nearly half of Americans "per polling" still approve of Xiden, so the question is, WTF has he done besides fuck-up and prove he's not even capable of answering simple questions? How about his sidekick, is she still bitchn' too?

Last edited:
"I must be right because more than half the people agree with me"..........

ILMAO

Has anybody ever read the FINE PRINT on these political "polls"???

I have.

100% of these "polls" question anywhere from 900 to 2500 people. And 100% of the time, these people are from specifically chosen groups of the populous, NOT people from any kind of open forum, or "people on the street".

That's LESS than .0001 percent of the voting population of the USA.
And these "polls" don't even acknowledge the voting population in their "polls", as their goaded questions are always for the ignorant, the SJW's, the illegals, and the leftists.

I LAUGH at these political "polls", as they are nothing more than continuous media LIES and PROPAGANDA to push political agenda and keep the hate, animosity, and racism stirred up in this country!!

Since polls are so important to leftists because they need validation for their lazy heads, I have bad news for you. Per polling less than half of Americans approve of Xiden. Therefore according to your polling dependencies you've lost the company you seek.

Considering MSM supports Xiden while they assault guys like Trump, and considering the polls are fake to begin with, that doesn't bold well for Xiden fans at all, you've lost the edge of "popularity", far more than what polls reveal.

Yet nearly half of Americans "per polling" still approve of Xiden, so the question is, WTF has he done besides fuck-up and prove he's not even capable of answering simple questions? How about his sidekick, is she still bitchn' too?
I've talked to several people and they don't even know what is going on...................Oh Really, they say......LOLOLOL

I have.

100% of these "polls" question anywhere from 900 to 2500 people. And 100% of the time, these people are from specifically chosen groups of the populous, NOT people from any kind of open forum, or "people on the street".

And these "polls" don't even acknowledge the voting population in their "polls", as their goaded questions are always for the ignorant, the SJW's, the illegals, and the leftists.

I LAUGH at these political "polls", as they are nothing more than continuous media LIES and PROPAGANDA to push political agenda and keep the hate, animosity, and racism stirred up in this country!!
The only poll I ever believed was the smoking one sticking out of Hillary's rectum in 16

I've talked to several people and they don't even know what is going on...................Oh Really, they say......LOLOLOL

That's what I mean, most leftists only know what they're supposed to know, which is nothing. But popularity is important to them, so if the fake polls say Xiden they say Xiden.

I have.

Leftists use polls to sway votes. Fucking Demonicrats own nearly all components of misinformation. Without that they no longer exist.

Forum List

Back