Since I am now a 2nd class citizen. My money is not woke enough and worthy to spend on Woke companies or anything.

Like the NFL. 50 yr rabid fan will never watch it again.

No Wendys. They spent 500k for wokeness and got their eatery fried.

You can spend your money however you like. Not sure why you claim to be a 2nd class citizen.

Oh, and the police are looking for the white girl who set the Wendy's on fire.
You don't even realize the blowback coming. White girl? What's that got to do with it? You see her? Know her origin with a big snot hanky covering her face.

Being Woke has no color

Are you kidding. Some white girl burned it down. What search argument do I use to find that? That's funny!

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Any healthy human male of any age, who devotes precious time and money from their lives to a single professional sport collective, is guilty of funding their very own extinction, and the extinction of their very own children and culture! STOP the fucking hero worship of thugs incapable of honest employment anywhere within a lawful society, not one of these bastards is worth ten cents of your time! The only good pro athlete is a dead pro athlete, no fucking exceptions!

You are more like a fifth or sixth class citizen
I retired at 50 totally self made and called every shot in my life and never had a boss. I've paid more in taxes than people make in a life. That makes me 7th or 8th, not 5th or 6th

You can spend your money however you like. Not sure why you claim to be a 2nd class citizen.

Oh, and the police are looking for the white girl who set the Wendy's on fire.

Another race worshipper. And no, chum, we can't spend our money as we please all carefree and fluffy bunnies hopping—those principled Americans among us? Some of us actually base financial decisions on primordial concepts of Right and Wrong.

Welcome to the club.
MLB can suck my dick too. Wanting full salaries to play 80 F games. All those young ball players who make S suffer the most.
Been ignoring them for about a decade.

I watch MiLB sometimes...Texas League. I can drive half an hour and watch my local team play from the front row third base line for $10. And I see better baseball than they have in the majors. These kids are hungry to make it to the big leagues.

Don't forget hollywood. They can fuck right off. Haven't watched a movie in the theater since 1997.

I'll throw them 80 cents per movie when redbox sends me two for one promo code.

Forum List

Back