Since critical race theory appears to be political

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I thought I'd ask what it is here. Sure I could look it up, but it sounds like BS from start so I'm guessing definitions are all over the map like most things PROG.

If I were to guess, and I literally know NOTHING about it, I'd say it's an excuse for many, while the white race are naughty and Asians don't really count. How'd I do, and what does "critical" race "theory" mean to you?

I thought I'd ask what it is here. Sure I could look it up, but it sounds like BS from start so I'm guessing definitions are all over the map like most things PROG.

If I were to guess, and I literally know NOTHING about it, I'd say it's an excuse for many, while the white race are naughty and Asians don't really count. How'd I do, and what does "critical" race "theory" mean to you?

So your argument is you know nothing about Critical Race Theory, but you think it's bad.

Interesting.

Critical Race Theory is pretty simple. Racism - particularly against blacks - is so ingrained in the history and culture of our country that it has effects to this very day.

That 50 years of the civil rights movement hasn't erased 350 years of Slavery and Jim Crow.

So your argument is you know nothing about Critical Race Theory, but you think it's bad.

Interesting.

Critical Race Theory is pretty simple. Racism - particularly against blacks - is so ingrained in the history and culture of our country that it has effects to this very day.

That 50 years of the civil rights movement hasn't erased 350 years of Slavery and Jim Crow.

Besides leftists marketing racism on the TV, like what for instance?

Sorry, when did this happen?

Gosh, let me look, I'll check Yahoo front page, see what they're up to today..........

Judge rules against Christopher Columbus statue removal in South Philadelphia​

Doubling up with Tori Cooper Becomes the First Black Trans Woman on Presidential HIV Council​

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A white Iowa woman who said she drove her SUV into two children in 2019 to try to kill them because of their race was sentenced Thursday to 25 years in prison on federal hate crimes charges. Wow!

Slow day, left "news" is on a crossroad right now, they're cooking some things up and take a wild guess what's one of them?

Gosh, let me look, I'll check Yahoo front page, see what they're up to today..........

Judge rules against Christopher Columbus statue removal in South Philadelphia​

Okay, given what an awful person Columbus was, this is kind of sad. Do you know he gave a nine-year old as a sex slave to one of his men? Slaughtered the entire indigenous population of Hispaniola?

Doubling up with Tori Cooper Becomes the First Black Trans Woman on Presidential HIV Council​

Not seeing a problem with this.

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A white Iowa woman who said she drove her SUV into two children in 2019 to try to kill them because of their race was sentenced Thursday to 25 years in prison on federal hate crimes charges. Wow!

Wow. As well she should have been.

CRT is straight from Orwell's 1984. Attempt to rewrite history for political gain.

Interesting.

It's effects are not felt to this day and most of the problems in black communities today are self-inflicted. We live in a nation with the greatest economic and educational opportunities in the world. No excuses for failure. Forcing this Marxist rewrite of history will only cause a backlash and be counter productive. I don't remember reading about the wreaths of flowers immigrants at Ellis Island and Angel Island received upon arrival in the United States.

Okay, given what an awful person Columbus was, this is kind of sad. Do you know he gave a nine-year old as a sex slave to one of his men? Slaughtered the entire indigenous population of Hispaniola?

Not seeing a problem with this.

Wow. As well she should have been.
Columbus has nothing to do with 2021 values system. In his day that was acceptable and in cultures around the world as well Asia, Africa, and Mid-East at this time it was not uncommon for people to marry at 9 or 10 years old.
Black and transgender? Another unqualified token Biden pick I presume. I would call selecting people based on race a sexual orientation to make a political point racist and foolish.

It's effects are not felt to this day and most of the problems in black communities today are self-inflicted. We live in a nation with the greatest economic and educational opportunities in the world. No excuses for failure. Forcing this Marxist rewrite of history will only cause a backlash and be counter productive. I don't remember reading about the wreaths of flowers immigrants at Ellis Island and Angel Island received upon arrival in the United States.

No, what you should have read about was that the people who came in through Ellis Island were exploited by the rich... but they CHOSE to come here, and in a couple of generations when they stopped talking their native languages and were accepted because they were white.

Unlike black folks, who were brought over here in chains and have never been assimilated because of their skin color.

Columbus has nothing to do with 2021 values system. In his day that was acceptable and in cultures around the world as well Asia, Africa, and Mid-East at this time it was not uncommon for people to marry at 9 or 10 years old.

Uh, she wasn't a wife, she was a slave... Yes, people were kind of fucked up in 1492... which is why they don't deserve statues for instigating genocide.

Black and transgender? Another unqualified token Biden pick I presume. I would call selecting people based on race a sexual orientation to make a political point racist and foolish.

Trump appointed contestants from his TV show to positions... I don't think you guys get to talk about "unqualified".

Interesting.

With that 50 years or so of civil rights has come the loss of rights guaranteed to all and a tac system that has become oppressive. The breakdown of families has occurred with this.

Forum List

Back