AOC Better Watch Her 6

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Her bodyguard is making her move...squad-member Rashida Tlaib grabbing all the headlines today by going to Israel, not going, may go, definitely not going. Israel is PISSED after she begged to go to the West Bank to see a supposed grandmother...then deciding the old bag wasn't worth compromising her hatred of Jews. Oh, and she's waxed her moustache and begun wearing bright red lipstick...AOC's trademark.... :shok:

694940094001_6073672465001_6073674986001-vs.jpg

Her bodyguard is making her move...squad-member Rashida Tlaib grabbing all the headlines today by going to Israel, not going, may go, definitely not going. Israel is PISSED after she begged to go to the West Bank to see a supposed grandmother...then deciding the old bag wasn't worth compromising her hatred of Jews. Oh, and she's waxed her moustache and begun wearing bright red lipstick...AOC's trademark.... :shok:

694940094001_6073672465001_6073674986001-vs.jpg

She must have lost her mind. No hijab. Red lipstick? She'd be beheaded in Riyadh at noon in a public square.

• Banned
She must have lost her mind. No hijab. Red lipstick? She'd be beheaded in Riyadh at noon in a public square.

I used to hang out around Dearborn before I left for the west...hard to believe what's happened. At first the arabs were welcomed to open up boarded-up shops and create clean neighborhoods....but they kept coming and coming until now they're sending one to Congress. She's a lunatic...there's a YouTube video of her disrupting a Trump speech in Detroit...when they start to remove her, she starts leaping around. screaming like a banshee...yet, she's apparently an apostate muslim not wearing a hijab or being obedient to some goat roper.....strange.

It doesn't bother any of you crazy asses that what trump asked bibi to do is refuse entrance to congresspersons to Isriel. A congressperson that has ever right to go and check if our money we give to Bibi is being properly spent. I say that if they ever try that shit again we stop all finical support till thy figure out if they want our money then when an elected official wants to go to Israel they have that right.

• Banned
It doesn't bother any of you crazy asses that what trump asked bibi to do is refuse entrance to congresspersons to Isriel. A congressperson that has ever right to go and check if our money we give to Bibi is being properly spent. I say that if they ever try that shit again we stop all finical support till thy figure out if they want our money then when an elected official wants to go to Israel they have that right.

Not a chance....Israel is an extremely important ally and has been for years....as a balancing factor in the ME, an avowed enemy of islamic extremism, and less well-known, a listening post into Russia. Tlaib is a lunatic, an anti-semite, and a dog's ass ugly woman full of rage......One thing is certain, she'll never be allowed into Israel after this back and forth crap.

Insult Israel and they dont invite you to dinner, oh the horrors!

Last edited:

I agree with you 0%. Checking on the money being spent is reserved for the Secretary of State, not some dimwitted anti-American Congress critter.

It speaks volumes about a person when their family takes a backseat to a political stance....

It speaks volumes about a person when their family takes a backseat to a political stance....

True but it happens every year in American homes at Thanksgiving....in some houses, they're thankful that only the turkey gets carved when junior comes home from college a newly-minted commie.

There's also the risk that Tlaib could have taken pictures and yardage assessments of Israeli positions in the West Bank for Hamas rocketeers. She's poison....Trump told them, they didn't listen, and then she showed them he knew what he was talking about.

No one has a right to go to another country. It is always the right of the receiving country to say no. Trump never asked Netanyahu to refuse entrance. He simply said he understood if Israel refused to allow these hostile muslims into their country.

Israel did say that rashida taliban could visit her grandmother without press conferences or public statements. Ms taliban refused to go. She hates israel more than she loves her grandmother.

I’d stick an American flag colored mic in there face every day until they react with the instincts of a animal.. then arrest them .. only a matter of time

Not walking lockstep with Trump, is not anti-American, despite that's what Trump has brainwashed you geniuses with.
The Constitution of the United States guarantees free speech.
Being a critic of Israel's policies toward Palestinians is not being an enemy, of Israel, considering a large percent of the world community frown on Israel's apartheid approach, including a majority of moderate Jews.

Being a critic of Israel's policies toward Palestinians is not being an enemy, of Israel, considering a large percent of the world community frown on Israel's apartheid approach, including a majority of moderate Jews.

Nobody is disputing her free speech rights.....we haven't had ICE scoop her or Omar up and deport them have we? Israel does have the right to keep a disruptive enemy of their state out of their country. She is openly supportive of Hamas and as such should be followed and wiretapped like Kennedy did to Rev. King for his radical ties to America's enemies.

Not walking lockstep with Trump, is not anti-American, despite that's what Trump has brainwashed you geniuses with.

The world is only viewed as a community by globalists.

Forum List

Back