Simone Bails

1627470574242.jpeg

Short little girl....
I hear they are not giving her full credit for difficulty...

EXACTLY my point.

She should be unflappable, yet she's not, and her team will suffer because of her decision...
What if you discovered she was threatened or a scandal was going to hit and she removed herself to save her team but used stress as an excuse instead?

Look, I am all for being tough and giving it all but not everyone can be Kirk Gibson and hit that dinger at the right moment, so cut the woman some slack and let wait and see if it was truly mental issues or something else…

How has she earned some FORBEARANCE? Why does SHE get a special pass when others don't? Because she is BLM and supports marxism like You? She got the EXACT same judgement anyone else would when they haven't trained for the olympics and have done an epic fail. My words were actually KIND---especially considering that the idiot supports BLM and therefore marxism.
Well she is the greatest of all time and has changed the sport. That is due respect even from a fat old bitch like yourself.
But of course, she is black which is all you need to indulge in your foul projections. Im sure the comments of a nobody will cause her to reflect on her weakness as she waits for her private jet to fuel up.

Yeah...so much pressure...

Just take a mental health day.

The pussification of America continues unabated.

Let me show you one the female Olympic Gymnasts of my generation...

Continuing to compete with an obvious but unknown injury is insanity. Is the medal worth more than the safety of the athlete?

Also, the judges were blatantly judging Simone Biles by much tougher standards than her competition. They reduced her scores in order to make the competition look better. That should be punished.

She’s lost the hunger. You don’t bail on your teammates and everyone who helped you get to where you are like that at the last moment. The fact that she hasn’t ruled out participating in individual competition tells you a lot about this story. Most likely this was a publicity stunt. It’s going to make her more money.

What if you discovered she was threatened or a scandal was going to hit and she removed herself to save her team but used stress as an excuse instead?

Look, I am all for being tough and giving it all but not everyone can be Kirk Gibson and hit that dinger at the right moment, so cut the woman some slack and let wait and see if it was truly mental issues or something else…

But that's not what happened. And, if it did, she should be up front about any threats made to her.

I'm really not interested in cutting someone who touts that she's the greatest of all time, and then does this.

She's not the greatest of all time. The "greatest" wouldn't let her teammates down this way...

Unlike her notoriety and career earnings, most of her teammates will now not have a gold medal to help them obtain endorsements and such. They will never have this opportunity again.
I'm afraid those US girls girls in skimpy gym suits who jump around on a platform aren't going to get paid for endorsing feminine hygiene products any more. Bails contract to endorse the soon to be released autumn's new 'pumpkin-spice' female hygiene deodorant is down the tubes.
First the Japanese women's tennis star. Now Bails. Who's next? The New Zealand weightlifter?
I bet we're not going to hear about any Chinese female athletes crapping out.

Hatefilled Negro bitches aren't Americans. They are Black scum. We have a lot of that in this country.
Your a racist, hate filled POS. We have to many racist cowards like you in this country who have never done a damn thing to make this a better place.
Hatefilled Negro bitches aren't Americans. They are Black scum. We have a lot of that in this country.
It is too much racist trash like you in this country, that young lady has represented this country for years on the highest level. What has your racist, coward ass ever done other than think you are superior because you are white.

There has to be more to the story on this one. I find it hard to believe that it's just "the pressure". If she were younger or not already a world and Olympic Champion maybe I could believe that the pressure of the moment got to her. But she's been here and done this before and handled it like it was another day at the office (at least on the outside) so I dont think the "moment was too big for her" or it was just the pressure of being in the spotlight that caused her to have to withdraw. Bottom line she's earned the benefit of the doubt. Whatever she has going on I wish her the best and pray for a speedy recovery.

She’s lost the hunger. You don’t bail on your teammates and everyone who helped you get to where you are like that at the last moment. The fact that she hasn’t ruled out participating in individual competition tells you a lot about this story. Most likely this was a publicity stunt. It’s going to make her more money.
She did opt out of individual competition, who are you to say what she is or isn't going through mentally.

Get woke...then choke...
Ohhhh this is so fantastic. Her own helped creation of social media sunk her......lolololol

Just wished there was a female vaulter with a penis on the team for excitement

NBC spent a billion plus for this lovely awe inspiring event............................LOLOLOLOLOL.

But she didn’t rule it out when it was announced that she quit the team competition. Both of us are only speculating. You believe. I don’t. To me this smells like a stunt.
It is all about her..her...her

It is a stunt of some kind. Either way she is an emotionally disturbed girl and headed for a hospital...lol

So fun to see that hideous tennis player wilt and crushed

I'm stating facts not spin for everyone so quick to pop off and trash her I will leave all of you with this final post of the topic it doesn't take any effort or work to watch what she did sitting on your coach nor does it take any to spout off about her on the computer.

Are you of the opinion that she didn't let her teammates down?

Forum List

Back