Silvio Berlusconi, former Italian prime minister, sex criminal and a putin close friend, died I he'd keep a couple of seats warm in hell for Putin&T

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
he'd keep a couple of seats warm in hell for Putin&Trump. Berlusconi was a pervert, a cheat, a lover of his own image, and a ghoul. much like pootler ....

Will Putin dare to say his last goodbye in person and visit the funeral?

I wish, he ´d ;)

Last edited:
Hopefully, he'll keep a couple of seats warm in hell for Putin and Trump.
The question is, did he have tea with Putin´s emissaries recently
🤔
?

Orban , Licking Putin's boots like the good little poodle that you are. Isht it embarrassing for Hungarians to be represented by this obese kleptocrat?

he'd keep a couple of seats warm in hell for Putin&Trump. Berlusconi was a pervert, a cheat, a lover of his own image, and a ghoul. much like pootler ....

I wish, he ´d ;)

# countries Putin invaded while Trump was in the WH: 0
# countries Putin invaded while Biden was in the WH: 2 (so far)

Are you telling us that Belusconi is a symbol for the Nazi counter offensive , Winkle ?

Dead and a complete failure .

I wish, he ´d ;)

Sex scandals,corruption and fraud. It seems like a template for right wing populists.

I wish, he ´d ;)

pootin is an amateur compard to hillry rotten clintoon

Forum List

Back