Silly Merkel Regime bans Kurdish symbols, including US-backed YPG

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
This will make Erdogan jerking off on Merkel!

8ag3895e.jpg

Germany bans a bunch of Kurdish symbols, including flag of group fighting ISIS

List of banned symbols:
http://www.ulla-jelpke.de/wp-conten...rfügung-verbotene-Symbole-und-Kennzeichen.pdf

The Germans are under the Global Elite's control - just like most of the EU - and Merkel, the former communist youth leader is their operative. Everything is banned over there. They don't mind though, for generations and generations they got used to it.

The Germans are under the Global Elite's control - just like most of the EU - and Merkel, the former communist youth leader is their operative. Everything is banned over there. They don't mind though, for generations and generations they got used to it.
This is not exactly true.

Which part?
Everything is banned and stuff.
Ah that. Well I have to admit my response was too generic. For example if you support the EU against your own nation and the Globalist importation of "refugees" you are a cool dude.

Which part?
Everything is banned and stuff.
Ah that. Well I have to admit my response was too generic. For example if you support the EU against your own nation and the Globalist importation of "refugees" you are a cool dude.
In fact, a lot of stuff is not banned although most people think it is.

Forum List

Back