Erdogan tries to extort permission to campaign in Germany for his constitutional amendment

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Erdogan said if he gets banned from Germany he will "incite the world". "When I want, I come", he added. The terrorist Erdogan regime plans 30 referendum parties for the allegedly 3 million Turks in Germany.
The Turkish FM´s entry to the Netherlands for a referendum party was just canceld by the Dutch authorities.

A placard in Istanbul shows some rest of freedom of opinion in Turkey. It shows Caliph Adolf Erdogan with the large lettering NO!
hayir-nein-zu-erdogans.jpg

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan: Großer Schnauzer

Last edited:
It seems Ergodan want to "resurrect" the Ottoman Empire
He doesn't like the laical Republic of Turkey
icon_frown.gif

so true-------lots of psychopathic empire builders in action nowadays------
ERDOGAN IS one--------of several. -------there is putin and baghdaddy ----
and MOST nefarious of all------the Shiite shit----assad and the ayatoilets.
Keep in mind------even adolf was not entirely alone----there was his buffoon
pal-----mussolini, ---and there was franco and the Shiite shit of iran are still
GOOSE STEPPING

Turkey needs to get booted out of NATO as soon as possible.
Who needs NATO?

Western European nations need NATO, it will be important going forward to destroy Islam.
Western European NATO nations have imported millions of other countries´ ragtag. If all the German criminals would migrate to the US and cause mischief and riot, it would be considered a problem. But they would not represent the German people.
It is a homegrown problem. I do not consider the cause to be the solution.

Who needs NATO?

Western European nations need NATO, it will be important going forward to destroy Islam.
Western European NATO nations have imported millions of other countries´ ragtag. If all the German criminals would migrate to the US and cause mischief and riot, it would be considered a problem. But they would not represent the German people.

Islam is the world's greatest problem, no matter where they are.

Who needs NATO?

Islam is the world's greatest problem, no matter where they are.
This attitude is not different from extremist Muslim views.

the USA should support turkey-------turks hate arabs. First there has to be
a KURDISTAN------encompassing parts of Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran----a
sorta Kurdish STRIP.. ---kurds must be saved. THEN---Turkey should be encouraged to do a big time JIHAD----on any muslim country it wants to own

sorta Kurdish STRIP.. ---kurds must be saved. THEN---Turkey should be encouraged to do a big time JIHAD----on any muslim country it wants to own
So you support an Ottoman Caliphate and a Kurdish communist country?

So you support an Ottoman Caliphate and a Kurdish communist country?

Lesser of many evils Ottoman empire beats an ISIS cesspit AND
the Shiite shit toilet. The ottoman empire based on the concepts of
ATATURK was not really a "caliphate". It tried----but UNFORTUNATELY failed----- to moderate the stink of islam and
shariah. This time (assuming Erdogan drops dead)----it might
succeed. The Kurds have never really been communists----left to
themselves they might DEVELOPE

Who needs NATO?

The problem as I see it is if NATO attacks muslim extremism places like Germany,Sweden and France are going to be fucked!!!!
God knows how many terrorist they've imported at this point,it would be a bloodbath in those countries.

Who needs NATO?

The problem as I see it is if NATO attacks muslim extremism places like Germany,Sweden and France are going to be fucked!!!!
God knows how many terrorist they've imported at this point,it would be a bloodbath in those countries.

time for the world to BITE THE BULLET ------our own somewhat
addled trumpy is the only person -----attempting to bite

Who needs NATO?

WTF are you babbling about?

Turkey won't allow a Kurdistan, they hate the Kurds. In fact all sects of Muslims hate each other. We should stay the hell out of all of them and let them murder each other, and don't let any escape via "refugee" and immigration bullshit.

Who needs NATO?

WTF are you babbling about?

The need to ADDRESS----the issue of islam as an IDEOLOGY----which---
unfortunately ----starts with its adherents.

Forum List

Back