Silly, but for now I can't support Carson. It is not a deal breaker.... but no

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Every politician has little things that bug you about them. Some are major deal breakers, others make you cough behind your hand. Some are trivial, but stop you cold. Some are major important but you can get past them. Every politician has something that stops you.

I got major mad at Rubio over a vote in the Senate he took. I forgot what it was, but it was major at the time.

I have to admit that my stop for Carson (And Huckabee ) is kind of silly. He has lots to recommend him. Many on this board would be major annoyed I stop.

But I can't go for someone who is invested in the earth is 5,677 years old. I can't.

Every politician has little things that bug you about them. Some are major deal breakers, others make you cough behind your hand. Some are trivial, but stop you cold. Some are major important but you can get past them. Every politician has something that stops you.

I got major mad at Rubio over a vote in the Senate he took. I forgot what it was, but it was major at the time.

I have to admit that my stop for Carson (And Huckabee ) is kind of silly. He has lots to recommend him. Many on this board would be major annoyed I stop.

But I can't go for someone who is invested in the earth is 5,677 years old. I can't.

Must have been really important!!!

Yes well me neither, but he puts me to sleep as well.

Also Trump with his prayer meeting with Prosperity preachers laying hands on him, when I saw that, it was a real turn off for me.

Yes well me neither, but he puts me to sleep as well.

Also Trump with his prayer meeting with Prosperity preachers laying hands on him, when I saw that, it was a real turn off for me.

If you work hard enough at it, surely you will find a way to blame the Jews for all of this. It's your way, you know...

Well its the Jews book they use to back up their craziness and make money off the unsuspecting people who believe anything. I feel rather convinced the OT is the source of all evil and evil people use it as a reference for condoning of their evil ways, and as we are aware, the Quran is a duplicate of the OT. The world just might be a better place without it.

PS: That was not hard at all.

Last edited:

Carson has said that he allows that the Earth could be billions of years old. He's talking about the period after creation on the Earth began. He says he knows that a long period of time could have elapsed before God began to create on the Earth.

Carson has said that he allows that the Earth could be billions of years old. He's talking about the period after creation on the Earth began. He says he knows that a long period of time could have elapsed before God began to create on the Earth.

Don't confuse the rhetoric with what he actually said. :clap2:

Well its the Jews book they use to back up their craziness and make money off the unsuspecting people who believe anything. I feel rather convinced the OT is the source of all evil and evil people use it as a reference for condoning of their evil ways, and as we are aware, the Quran is a duplicate of the OT. The world just might be a better place without it.
You are certifiable. Get help. I hope you live far far away from Oregon.

You are certifiable. Get help. I hope you live far far away from Oregon.

I don't carry, so not to worry.

At the time, it was. I think it was something to do with the Iran situation.

Don't worry the GOP will not nominate this black or carli. They are simply tokens

At the time, it was. I think it was something to do with the Iran situation.

Well, ok.....

:lol:

Nothing like being intensely informed, eh??

:lol:

Don't worry the GOP will not nominate this black or carli. They are simply tokens
Keep telling yourself that until jan 21, 2017 when one of them, or both, is inaugurated.

I remember all the wise asses who insisted that the republicans were too bigoted to nominate a mormon. You are too invested in your false narratives to see reality.

Keep telling yourself that until jan 21, 2017 when one of them, or both, is inaugurated.

I remember all the wise asses who insisted that the republicans were too bigoted to nominate a mormon. You are too invested in your false narratives to see reality.

Or a RC, Kennedy the only one, but didn't last long, and then his brother was shot. I guess the President of the US should only be a Protestant.

Forum List

Back