Silly anti gunners shut down Lake Shore Drive in Chicago, They need to march on South and West side

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You had a march today in Chicago....anti gun marchers or anti violence marchers, shut down Lake Shore Drive in the City marching to Wrigley Field. The problem? The North Side is where the rich democrats live...they aren't the democrats shooting each other. The democrats shooting each other are on the South and West Side...so they achieved nothing. As long as Black democrats show up every 2 years to vote the rich democrats power, the rich democrats could not care less about those Black victims of Black criminals.

If these silly people really want to make an anti gun statement.... they need to go to the South and West sides and march down the sidewalks.....up to, and push off the drug dealers and gang bangers who hold court on the corners. Of course, if they do this, they are going to experience the violence of democrat Chicago... but marching on the opposite side of town isn't going to do anything...

Protesters March to Wrigley Field After Shutting Down LSD

They'd be shot...

40.png

You had a march today in Chicago....anti gun marchers or anti violence marchers, shut down Lake Shore Drive in the City marching to Wrigley Field.

I've never understood that. Pedestrians on foot shutting down a highway full of automobiles? How does that work? I would simply gun my engine and scatter those idiots all over the place. Those not smart enough to get the hell out of the way and off the road (where were the police arresting them anyway, silly question?) would get hit. That would be the end of that BS. I would never stand in front of a running vehicle blocking their path daring them to get past me. Believe me-- -- -- 4500 pound car, 185 pound person: it's real easy.

Forum List

Back