Silence the doctors

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
AB 2098, has been passed by the California legislature, that will punish physicians who seek to publicly speak out about issues that directly impact their patients’ well-being.

Under AB 2098, physicians who advocate for the potential benefits of early treatment with off-label drugs, or who ask questions about COVID vaccine safety, could be charged with unprofessional conduct for promoting “misinformation or disinformation” and lose their medical license.

Yep, this ought to convince doctors to continue doing business in California and/or convince students to become doctors.

One moment, please...

I'd need to read more on the actual bill but if true, it would never stand up in court.

AB 2098, has been passed by the California legislature, that will punish physicians who seek to publicly speak out about issues that directly impact their patients’ well-being.

Under AB 2098, physicians who advocate for the potential benefits of early treatment with off-label drugs, or who ask questions about COVID vaccine safety, could be charged with unprofessional conduct for promoting “misinformation or disinformation” and lose their medical license.

Yep, this ought to convince doctors to continue doing business in California and/or convince students to become doctors.

One moment, please...
Did communist China take over California, or did California take over China?
It's the chicken vs. egg question.

One moment, please...
This is precisely why I quit med school in 1983, and I bless the woman who told me back then that this day was inevitably going to come. She's the one who talked me out of believing I wanted to be a doctor.

One moment, please...
They have basically been doing this since the beginning of the dempanic.
Many doctors around the world questioned the protocols & denial of effective early treatments but the perpetrators of the plandemic have been silencing, cancelling & even trying to prosecute them to stop the truth from coming out.
No questions allowed when the global progs are calling the shots

They have basically been doing this since the beginning of the dempanic.
Many doctors around the world questioned the protocols & denial of effective early treatments but the perpetrators of the plandemic have been silencing, cancelling & even trying to prosecute them to stop the truth from coming out.
No questions allowed when the global progs are calling the shots
I don't think China even has an official policy saying doctors can't say anything

Instead, they just tend to disappear...............................

No it won't.
Democrats have demonstrated again and again legal ways to evade laws, like illegal immigration.

Instead of changing the laws, they just create sanctuary cities.

Democrats don't have to follow the law, they are the law.

Dred Scott, Roe vs. Wade, there are all kinds of rulings that are not historically Constitutional.

Democrats have demonstrated again and again legal ways to evade laws, like illegal immigration.

Dred Scott, Roe vs. Wade, there are all kinds of rulings that are not historically Constitutional.
That's why they call our country a "democracy" -- because they think that democrats are meant to make up the rules.

Democrats, Republicans, Employers, etc. I doubt doctors will do the same.

There is no law which forces a city to do the Federal governments job. It doesn't exist so stop your rambling.

One moment, please...
This is completely Fascist Nonsense. Who wrote the bill? BIG PHARMA?

Democrats, Republicans, Employers, etc. I doubt doctors will do the same.

There is no law which forces a city to do the Federal governments job. It doesn't exist so stop your rambling.
When states like Arizona tried to enforce federal immigration laws, Obama sued them and won and stopped them

And when Trump gained the Oval Office, states hindered Trump and the Federal government from implementing federal immigration laws.

Democrats get to have their cake and eat it too.

Just tired of the hypocrisy, and I could care less about the clever legal verbiage justifying it.

Most lawyers should be shot after all.

When states like Arizona tried to enforce federal immigration laws, Obama sued them and won and stopped them

And when Trump gained the Oval Office, states hindered Trump and the Federal government from implementing federal immigration laws.

Just tired of the hypocrisy, and I could care less about the clever legal verbiage justifying it.

To be honest, most politicians and doctors too.

Yes, because the Constitution specifically makes immigration a federal issue. States can not enforce immigration.

Impossible. No one stood in the way of Federal agents. The facts are there never actually were any federal agents for people to stop.

So you're tired of legalities. Well, imagine that.

Certain people in our society are granted power over us ... and there are certain restrictions on these people who have been given power ... a judge can't have sex with a defendant ... doctors can't claim `FDA approved` useless the FDA approves ... a landlord can't walk into his own rental unit without a 24-hour notice ... the list goes on ...

Lots of things doctors can't say in public ... Hell's bells, in Oregon doctors have to stop at traffic accidents more often than not to render aid ... or lose their license ...

... for promoting “misinformation or disinformation” ...

Do you want your accountant LYING to you? ... do you want your lawyer LYING to you? ... good thing these are illegal ... why do you want your doctor LYING to you? ...

Yes, because the Constitution specifically makes immigration a federal issue. States can not enforce immigration.

Impossible. No one stood in the way of Federal agents. The facts are there never actually were any federal agents for people to stop.

So you're tired of legalities. Well, imagine that.
Operation Wet Back implemented by Eisenhower is historic evidence on how to stop illegal immigration.

If you give them no hope of obtaining work and having a future being an illegal, they self deport.

But there is no will within either party to do this. Both parties are responsible for ignoring laws they know should be followed, but won't

Forum List

Back