Silence from Trump after Putin threat

HUH??? The Trump administration reacted immediately and vocally to Putin's threat. What on earth are you talking about? Where do you get your news?
The Trump administration releasing a statement and Trump actually responding are two very different things and we all know it

You goofballs warned us that Trump was going to start WW III, now you want him to start WW III?

No. We want him to punish Russia for their interference in our Election. We want him to stop trying to roll back sanctions and to impose the sanctions passed by congress.

We want him to react in a fraction of the manner he reacts to a fucking television skit on SNL.

Punish them how exactly? Sorry, they hack us, we hack them, it happens every day.

No, what Russia did in 2016 does not "happen everyday" and just because the rat fucking didn't happen to your "tribe" then doesn't mean it won't happen to Republicans next time. We'll see if you're so blase then.

Congress passed sanctions. Putin's cock holster won't impose them. Why?

Here are some reasons Trump bends over for Putin:

1. Golden Showers ring a bell?
2. Indebtedness to Russian oligarchs.
3. Money laundering on behalf of Russian oligarchs.
4. Collusion with Russia during campaign.
5. Russian dirt on Trumpian filth.

I wonder why Putin threatened to destroy the USA, but not a word about his bitch: Trump.

Putin knows how to keep his useful idiots, useful.

LOL! What delusion and distortion. FYI:

White House Reacts President Putin's Nuclear Weapons Announcement

US accuses Russia of violating nuclear weapons treaty after Putin boasts of 'unstoppable' missile

US pushes back on Putin weapon claims - CNNPolitics

Pentagon ‘fully prepared’ to counter Russian nuclear missile threat | Watch News Videos Online

And you know that Putin is furious over Trump's upcoming steel and aluminum tariffs, right? Right?
Show me a tweet or a word from Trump himself.

This is just juvenile. I could fill up pages with links of Trump "himself" condemning Russian/Putin actions and comments. A president does not always comment on everything himself but uses his press secretary and other agency spokespersons.

And you avoided my points about the Russians' anger over Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs and over Trump's State Department (at his direction) pressuring numerous buyers not to buy Russian arms and thus costing Russia billions of dollars.

You also avoided my point that Trump left in place and is still enforcing every sanction on Russia that he inherited from the previous administration, whereas he could have declined to enforce them.

And I take you missed Trump's presser with the Australian PM a few days ago where he harshly condemned the Russians' actions in Syria.
russia is not North Korea! Mabe Trump has learned from being in office and now sees areal threat in Russia and has some how been able to keep his mouth shut and better choose his words before speaking. I can be optomistic!

HUH??? The Trump administration reacted immediately and vocally to Putin's threat. What on earth are you talking about? Where do you get your news?
The Trump administration releasing a statement and Trump actually responding are two very different things and we all know it

You goofballs warned us that Trump was going to start WW III, now you want him to start WW III?

No. We want him to punish Russia for their interference in our Election. We want him to stop trying to roll back sanctions and to impose the sanctions passed by congress.

We want him to react in a fraction of the manner he reacts to a fucking television skit on SNL.

Punish them how exactly? Sorry, they hack us, we hack them, it happens every day.

No, what Russia did in 2016 does not "happen everyday" and just because the rat fucking didn't happen to your "tribe" then doesn't mean it won't happen to Republicans next time. We'll see if you're so blase then.

Congress passed sanctions. Putin's cock holster wont impose them. Why?

Lighten up Francis. They in no way had any effect on the election.

I wonder why Putin threatened to destroy the USA, but not a word about his bitch: Trump.

US accuses Russia of violating nuclear weapons treaty after Putin boasts of 'unstoppable' missile

Pentagon ‘fully prepared’ to counter Russian nuclear missile threat | Watch News Videos Online

And you know that Putin is furious over Trump's upcoming steel and aluminum tariffs, right? Right?
/----/ Oh so now you value Trump's tweets and words. WOWZA
Asking for one intelligible and intelligent tweet related to the national security of this nation is not too much to ask for, is it?

We're still waiting on your first intelligent post.

/----/ Oh so now you value Trump's tweets and words. WOWZA
Asking for one intelligible and intelligent tweet related to the national security of this nation is not too much to ask for, is it?

We're still waiting on your first intelligent post.
I'll use smaller words next time.

Did the Israelis punish us for interfering in their elections while Obama was President?

This is just juvenile. I could fill up pages with links of Trump "himself" condemning Russian/Putin actions and comments. A president does not always comment on everything himself but uses his press secretary and other agency spokespersons.

And you avoided my points about the Russians' anger over Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs and over Trump's State Department (at his direction) pressuring numerous buyers not to buy Russian arms and thus costing Russia billions of dollars.

You also avoided my point that Trump left in place and is still enforcing every sanction on Russia that he inherited from the previous administration, whereas he could have declined to enforce them.

And I take you missed Trump's presser with the Australian PM a few days ago where he harshly condemned the Russians' actions in Syria.
russia is not North Korea! Mabe Trump has learned from being in office and now sees areal threat in Russia and has some how been able to keep his mouth shut and better choose his words before speaking. I can be optomistic!

The threat from democrats is greater than the threat from Putin, who is a friend of this country.

I’ve never said anything of the sort. Thanks for playing though

No you don't...............You want your imaginary lies of Russian Collusion to be True and hide the SINS of the past administration.

Previous Sanctions were implemented and are currently in place via a LAW signed by Trump and pushed by both the House and Senate..........

After the ring of spies was uncovered during Obama............Russian individuals and diplomats were thrown out of the country.........and Russia did the same.

In regards to Crimea...........those Sanctions are still in place............to attack the Ruble...............

Your side just wants anything ANTI-TRUMP.........and to this date............You have shown no proof that any of these actions really changed the election.......or ANY COLLUSION....................

Your side just needs to get over the fact that YOU CAN'T SELL YOUR LIES..........
Simple question. Since Obama’s sanctions, has our congress passed additional sanctions on Russia? If so, has Trump enacted them?

Did the Israelis punish us for interfering in their elections while Obama was President?
What point are you trying to make?

No you don't...............You want your imaginary lies of Russian Collusion to be True and hide the SINS of the past administration.

Previous Sanctions were implemented and are currently in place via a LAW signed by Trump and pushed by both the House and Senate..........

After the ring of spies was uncovered during Obama............Russian individuals and diplomats were thrown out of the country.........and Russia did the same.

In regards to Crimea...........those Sanctions are still in place............to attack the Ruble...............

Your side just wants anything ANTI-TRUMP.........and to this date............You have shown no proof that any of these actions really changed the election.......or ANY COLLUSION....................

Your side just needs to get over the fact that YOU CAN'T SELL YOUR LIES..........
Simple question. Since Obama’s sanctions, has our congress passed additional sanctions on Russia? If so, has Trump enacted them?
Simple answer...............I don't know...............So show me the legislation and the bill put on his desk..........then I will know.

Then tell me the justification of new sanctions when the others were already placed on them. We threw diplomats out. We threw companies out. We threw individuals out. We put economic measures that attacked their oil and gas industries, Sanctions that hurt Europe as well.............

Give me the new reasons for more action.

I can’t imagine how republicans would react to Obama reacting the same way: completely ignoring the video and instead whining about Alec Baldwin.

Simple answer...............I don't know...............So show me the legislation and the bill put on his desk..........then I will know.

Then tell me the justification of new sanctions when the others were already placed on them. We threw diplomats out. We threw companies out. We threw individuals out. We put economic measures that attacked their oil and gas industries, Sanctions that hurt Europe as well.............

You are arguing pretty hard against something you don’t know anything about. What’s up with that?

Here is the law. It passed both houses of Congress with a vote count 517-5.

Text - H.R.3364 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act

You are arguing pretty hard against something you don’t know anything about. What’s up with that?

Text - H.R.3364 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act
I quoted that EO earlier in the thread............and believe I sited the same LAW...............HE SIGNED IT................

Continued SANCTIONS............

That law is OLD.................happened early on................

So again...............what has happened that is new..........You have shown me NOTHING.

I quoted that EO earlier in the thread............and believe I sited the same LAW...............HE SIGNED IT................

So again...............what has happened that is new..........You have shown me NOTHING.
Ok, so your saying that he signed the law and has enacted the sanctions? Because there is tremendous controversy over reports that he has done nothing to enforce a law passed by congress and signed into law. Is all that just fake news?

Ok, so your saying that he signed the law and has enacted the sanctions? Because there is tremendous controversy over reports that he has done nothing to enforce a law passed by congress and signed into law. Is all that just fake news?
Go to post 62 and click links.............they show sanctions in place..........in places like the U.S. Treasury...........

ENJOY

Go to post 62 and click links.............they show sanctions in place..........in places like the U.S. Treasury...........

ENJOY
Ok just checking so your position is that Congress passed a sanctions Bill, Trump signed it, and the White House as followed through on enacting the sanctions. So all this controversy is pure fake news and lies. Is that your position?

Forum List

Back