Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #3

Wake, could we have a rule against pos/neg repping game posts? It could throw the game.

I have an issue with suicide voting - what if you're town and you an another player are at L1 and you're sure that other player is a PR? Self-voting in that case could work to your win condition. (Unless scum kills that one during the night...)

I've added that part on reps to the rules post elsewhere.

In the latter scenario, you never want to lynch yourself. It's better to start a wagon/make cases against your top Scumreads instead.

If you guys didnt lynch me day 1 this may have turned out differently:p

Ghosts don't scare me :lol:

Seriously, there were a lot of times town just doesn't get how to be a team. We still played too paranoid, right into scum hands

FYI, I'm on vaca from the 3rd through the 7th and the best I can hope for is a quick check in maybe once a day.

Of course I get the sneaking suspicion that I'm going to get Avatar'd on day one anyway, so it might not matter. :)

Judging by the last two outcomes, this game won't be 14:4; instead 15:3. 14:4 is just asking for a Scum victory.

FYI, I'm on vaca from the 3rd through the 7th and the best I can hope for is a quick check in maybe once a day.

Of course I get the sneaking suspicion that I'm going to get Avatar'd on day one anyway, so it might not matter. :)

I'll be voting for you first thing. Count on it. :D

The smart play would be to wait until day two, and if I'm still alive vote for me then. If I'm town, why not make the scum use up a NK on me rather than a lynch.

The smart play would be to wait until day two, and if I'm still alive vote for me then. If I'm town, why not make the scum use up a NK on me rather than a lynch.

I'm not taking any chances. :D

Don't worry mani, i don't plan to vote you day one unless you give me a reason to. The odds.

Sameech joins the party. #19.

Forum List

Back