Sidney powell

Yeah hanging chad, Russia Russia, reality hahaha even you can’t get out of your own way

Hanging chads happened. And Republicans in Ohio hurried up and certified the votes for Bush before Kerry could ask for a recount. It was close enough they shouldn't have hurried up and did that. Pretty slick how they stole those two election.

And let's be honest. Trump was colluding with Russia. And let's say he did nothing wrong in 2016. He's guilty as fuck in 2020. So we will forget about 2016. Okay fine he didn't collude with Russia. Happy? He should be in jail for the insurrection.

so did dominion machines get tampered with. so?
By who? Sidney Powell herself? Are you stupid?

Georgia Has Launched a Criminal Investigation Into Whether Trump Election Lawyers Copied Sensitive Election Data​

Several members of former president Donald Trump‘s post-2020 election legal team, including attorney Sidney Powell, sought and gained access to sensitive election data in Georgia, according to multiple reports. Those efforts may have been criminal.

No, they were absolutely criminal.

The incident is alleged to have occurred on Jan, 7, 2021.

“The potential problem here is [Trump’s] lawyers apparently directed a computer forensics firm to go access sensitive voting information from the machines before that information was turned over to the secretary of state,” Pate said. “That is a potential violation of Georgia law. So, once this information came to light the Georgia Bureau of Investigation opened a criminal investigation into this conduct to see if any laws were violated.”

LOL

Your unawareness is noted and laughed at.
Can you believe this idiot? Because Trump's lawyer tampered with Dominion voting machines, that's his evidence that they were hacked into? Yea, by Team Trump.

These guys are unbelievable huh? Thank god you are here or I'd be losing my mind that no one else is seeing their stupidity.

Is it his economy?
Let's remember Trump's last year in office.

• The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.5%.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.

I heard they were illegally on line. Anyone had access. That's the issue.
You heard? LOL Who'd you hear that from Fox? Do I need to remind you it just came out they purposely lie to you because you don't want the facts you want confirmation you are right even when you are not.

You're funny.

Let's remember Trump's last year in office.

• The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.5%.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.
let's answer my question, is it xiden's economy or not? deflection is all you got huh?

You heard? LOL Who'd you hear that from Fox? Do I need to remind you it just came out they purposely lie to you because you don't want the facts you want confirmation you are right even when you are not.

You're funny.
from the precincts they were illegally on line at.

Yes but my point was Trump's economy in his last year was much worse. And you want him back?
for all that happened in 2020, all that xiden has is high gas, low supplies, inflation and it's his economy right?

when will he create an actual new job and not one that was lost under trump?

I don't deny the fake pandemic was designed to take out trump. Not at all. All the actions taken by politicians was to eliminate trump. It's quite clear that's what happened. lock down was the killer and the demofks stuck with that for quite some time after trump was eliminated by the great cheat.

for all that happened in 2020, all that xiden has is high gas, low supplies, inflation and it's his economy right?

when will he create an actual new job and not one that was lost under trump?

I don't deny the fake pandemic was designed to take out trump. Not at all. All the actions taken by politicians was to eliminate trump. It's quite clear that's what happened. lock down was the killer and the demofks stuck with that for quite some time after trump was eliminated by the great cheat.
You're a conspiracy theorist nutjob. And Biden has created jobs. His infrastructure bill alone created a lot of jobs. You're just confused.

LOL

You "hear" a lot of things which are not true.
Well it isn't just Fox lying to them. Fox is just the one who got exposed because they are being sued in court by Dominion. If they were more careful we'd never know what Hannity and O'Reilly truly think.

Fox News has a good reason to lie to middle class Americans. They are rich and they need to get more middle class and poor people to vote with them. So they use propoganda.

And Fox uses social wedge issues to rile them up. God, Gays, Guns and Racism. Without these issues middle class Americans would have no reason to vote GOP. They'd be voting against their own financial interests.

This proves the GOP is the party for the rich. Republicans like to believe Republican policies are good for everyone. Poor, middle class and rich. But we all know that their policies make the rich richer and the middle class shrink. They attacked unions. They argue against policies that will help labor.

You're a conspiracy theorist nutjob. And Biden has created jobs. His infrastructure bill alone created a lot of jobs. You're just confused.
nope, not a one. Not one fking new job. Not one!!!

LOL

You "hear" a lot of things which are not true.
I know, Xiden won is a big one.

Again, for the third time now, is it Xiden's economy?

BTW, your dance is truly amazing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back