Sickening moment Brooklyn mugger batters 68-year-old victim and STOMPS on his head - breaking his nose - then robs him while he's unconscious!!!!!

A Brooklyn man has been seen pummeling a 68-year-old victim and stomping on his skull, before going through his pocket as he lay unconscious on the street in a shocking daylight, as the New York City crime wave continues.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Eventually this must be dealt with. Country people aren’t going there to do it for them. They will wisely stay away.
In the 1950s mafia was out there protecting some neighborhoods, and half the geezers out there had a 38 or something left over from the war.

This will have to end. And all the social programs in the world will not do it. In the end, someone will have to hunt down and eliminate those who will stomp on an elderly man’s head. In a civilized place, that is cops and prosecutors. In New York, it will have to be something different as far as I can discern.
They will have to invite Bernie Goetz the subway vigilante out of retirement

So it would make us one of the most amoral nations on earth. The question is though, would it work?
No, we would soon see ourselves crushed by international sanctions cutting off international trade.

That would collapse our economy quickly and we'd never have any credibility on the international stage again much less any moral authority.

Given an opportunity people tend to self segregate anyway for the most part.

People generally want to live around people who live and look like them who have the most in common with them.

Not everyone shares the same culture and values.

I would disagree. You don't see any whites or any other race moving into black neighborhoods; they move into ours. Once they destroy the places they live at, the come to virgin territory to destroy those as well. Trust me, I live in one of those places.

Yes, white flight is still a thing in our society, that's if you can afford to move out of your now black territory to a white community you can afford since the blacks destroyed the property value where you are at. Whties do not self-segregate unless they can afford to. Blacks don't. They are the only race in the world constantly trying to move away from their own kind.

I would disagree. You don't see any whites or any other race moving into black neighborhoods; they move into ours. Once they destroy the places they live at, the come to virgin territory to destroy those as well. Trust me, I live in one of those places.

Yes, white flight is still a thing in our society, that's if you can afford to move out of your now black territory to a white community you can afford since the blacks destroyed the property value where you are at. Whties do not self-segregate unless they can afford to. Blacks don't. They are the only race in the world constantly trying to move away from their own kind.

All I know is that the beggardly BLM avoided protesting nationwide in the suburbs!! :laughing0301:

No, we would soon see ourselves crushed by international sanctions cutting off international trade.

That would collapse our economy quickly and we'd never have any credibility on the international stage again much less any moral authority.

Never happen. Nobody is going to cutoff trade with a country that protects it's borders. After all, most first world countries do the same.

Years ago a middle-east family leased a closed down store very near my home. I was a frequent customer there as I believe in supporting small business. One evening I went there and the police were leaving. I asked the young clerk what happened and he said some drunk came in, stole some cigarettes from the display on the counter and just left the store without paying. The police told him if he comes back, give them a call and they will kick him out. That's it.

He said his grandmother asked about his new life in the US so he sent her our suburban news paper. She wrote back with great concern because we had a police section in that paper. She said there was more theft in our little suburb in one week than there is in the entire middle-east all year. I asked if that was true and he concurred.

He said where he's from, they had outdoor vendors. If a woman lay her purse on a table and left it there, it would likely be on that same table the next day. People would cross the road just to be nowhere near it. He said anybody caught stealing would get their hand cut off, and not at a hospital either. Steal again and the other hand comes off. There is no third time.

He said that's why nobody would dream of stealing anything, and here, the cops would only kick the criminal out of the store. That's why they steal so much in the US. He was absolutely correct

That's kind of the point, White neighborhoods, Black, Hattian, German, Mexican etc neighborhoods are all evidence of people self segregating.

Alot of it has to do with class as in poorer class.
Del Webb retirement communities have a mix of whites, Hispanics, Filipinos, blacks, etc. that get along just fine. Only because we ain't poor!

All I know is that the beggardly BLM avoided protesting nationwide in the suburbs!! :laughing0301:
Not entirely I know a couple in Mo that would difi
Never happen. Nobody is going to cutoff trade with a country that protects it's borders. After all, most first world countries do the same.

Years ago a middle-east family leased a closed down store very near my home. I was a frequent customer there as I believe in supporting small business. One evening I went there and the police were leaving. I asked the young clerk what happened and he said some drunk came in, stole some cigarettes from the display on the counter and just left the store without paying. The police told him if he comes back, give them a call and they will kick him out. That's it.

He said his grandmother asked about his new life in the US so he sent her our suburban news paper. She wrote back with great concern because we had a police section in that paper. She said there was more theft in our little suburb in one week than there is in the entire middle-east all year. I asked if that was true and he concurred.

He said where he's from, they had outdoor vendors. If a woman lay her purse on a table and left it there, it would likely be on that same table the next day. People would cross the road just to be nowhere near it. He said anybody caught stealing would get their hand cut off, and not at a hospital either. Steal again and the other hand comes off. There is no third time.

He said that's why nobody would dream of stealing anything, and here, the cops would only kick the criminal out of the store. That's why they steal so much in the US. He was absolutely correct
You are living in a fantasy world. No free nation protects is borders with landmines or by shooting people simply for illegal entry and to do so would make us an international pariah state.

Alot of it has to do with class as in poorer class.
Del Webb retirement communities have a mix of whites, Hispanics, Filipinos, blacks, etc. that get along just fine. Only because we ain't poor!
Self segregation based on age and class are real things too.

Not entirely I know a couple in Mo that would difi

You are living in a fantasy world. No free nation protects is borders with landmines or by shooting people simply for illegal entry and to do so would make us an international pariah state.

You missed the word 'nationwide', poor reader.

Forum List

Back