Sickening moment Brooklyn mugger batters 68-year-old victim and STOMPS on his head - breaking his nose - then robs him while he's unconscious!!!!!

I cannot believe in "God," either.

Life is so sad and filled with so many horrible human beings, how could there possibly be a "God"?

Yet, emotionally, I sure do believe in Him/Her. Throughout the day, I just naturally think, "Guide me, God, in this situation. Give me the strength to persevere -- until the end."

So you pray to an entity you don't believe in.

Got it.

It's stupid but, hey, whatever blows your skirt up...

We all know that violent crime is out of control because many Dem authorities simply refuse to punish certain folks (no need to be specific).

Those authorities (whose families are well-protected, of course) claim that those certain folks are victims of, well, you know what.

Those authorities could not care less about the victims.

Yet in November, (reputedly) 80,000,000 voters ratified what the Dems had done in 2020.

So there's nothing that we can do except to hope (which springs eternal) that the elections next year will be honest and return the Republicans to control of the House & Senate.

But don't count on it. Those race hustlers have a lot of tricks up their sleeves no doubt.

We may not need to be specific on this board as most should know by now who is committing the great majority of these animalistic attacks .....aka beasts of the field......yet there are way too many clueless white folks that only tune in to tv news and thus they remain clueless.

We may not need to be specific on this board as most should know by now who is committing the great majority of these animalistic attacks .....aka beasts of the field......yet there are way too many clueless white folks that only tune in to tv news and thus they remain clueless.
Hi.

I think you are not giving enough credit to those "clueless white folks."

They know -- one way or another, including personal experiences -- about these, uh, unpleasant incidents.

The Purge
A Brooklyn man has been seen pummeling a 68-year-old victim and stomping on his skull, before going through his pocket as he lay unconscious on the street in a shocking daylight, as the New York City crime wave continues.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Eventually this must be dealt with. Country people aren’t going there to do it for them. They will wisely stay away.
In the 1950s mafia was out there protecting some neighborhoods, and half the geezers out there had a 38 or something left over from the war.

This will have to end. And all the social programs in the world will not do it. In the end, someone will have to hunt down and eliminate those who will stomp on an elderly man’s head. In a civilized place, that is cops and prosecutors. In New York, it will have to be something different as far as I can discern.

A Brooklyn man has been seen pummeling a 68-year-old victim and stomping on his skull, before going through his pocket as he lay unconscious on the street in a shocking daylight, as the New York City crime wave continues.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Eventually this must be dealt with. Country people aren’t going there to do it for them. They will wisely stay away.
In the 1950s mafia was out there protecting some neighborhoods, and half the geezers out there had a 38 or something left over from the war.

This will have to end. And all the social programs in the world will not do it. In the end, someone will have to hunt down and eliminate those who will stomp on an elderly man’s head. In a civilized place, that is cops and prosecutors. In New York, it will have to be something different as far as I can discern.

You are too optimistic me thinks.

I do not see this type of thing ending.....I see it getting worse.

Work? Oh hell no---they don't want to do that.
heh heh.....I think the poster was just being sarcastic.....irregardless there are a lot of naive white folks who do not have a clue as to what is the driving force behind the outrageous level of black crime.

Anyone who frequents this board should know....it has been gone over many times.

It is really not complicated.....the black crime wave began in the sixties....go back to the fifties and beyond.....there was not that much black crime.

Unfortunately in the sixties academia began indoctrinating students into believing that blacks were victims....thus the black youth believing what the schools were teaching became convinced they were entitled to free stuff....from this point it is easy to see why black crime escalated to where it is now and it continues its upward spiral.

Someone advising Joe had better let him watch real news on FOX so he can see how bad of a job he is doing....let him see that man get beat in his streets.....let him see his lawless border....
I do not think joe cares about any of that....what sanity he has left is dominated by seeking to please his wife and other liberals....accumulating power has always been his primary goal....he sought the Presidency from his first moment in Congress.

His career was built on lies and sucking up to people who could help him.....a phoney through and through.

As a people blacks are not that far removed from their hunter gatherer roots. At one time when a black was hungry they killed an animal or dug up some roots. When cold they killed and skinned an animal. They lived by the immediacy of their needs. The guy in this attack may have decided to go to a movie and needed money in that moment. So he hunted prey to satisfy his needs.

If you had been paying attention to wokeists delayed gratification is one of the foundations of white supremacy. Working to meet your needs and desires is a root of white supremacy. Preying on the weak to satisfy desires is a hallmark of black psychology.
Right on the money......the black community is essentially psychopathic.

No one

we expect whites to be punised for their crimes

its only black people claiming 1619 victimhood who demand special treatment
I can't see where blacks get special treatments since they get prosecuted and punished also, all you did was sidestep the relationship of why whites commit crimes also.

Right on the money......the black community is essentially psychopathic.
Yeah, blame to blacks for the invasion of Iraq over imaginary weapons of mass destruction...That's the ticket, and blame them for twenty stupid years in Afghanistan and all the people murdered.

I cannot believe in "God," either.

Life is so sad and filled with so many horrible human beings, how could there possibly be a "God"?

The question is did God make those horrible human beings or did we? Take this attack for instance. What would happen to this guy when they find him? Arrest him, get bailed out. Maybe he gets a year or so in prison where they feed you three squares a day, plus snacks if your family or friends donate money to your prison account, cable television, field outside in which to play sports, a pool room, a gym, and if you want a little break from prison, sue the state because you were served grape jello rather than cherry. They will haul you to the courthouse to have your case heard.

Democrats created their own environment where these kinds of attacks take place all the time. Most are defenseless because it's nearly impossible to get a permit to carry a gun. Even if you got one, the laws do not favor the victim in liberal land, they favor the criminal.

I can't see where blacks get special treatments since they get prosecuted and punished also, all you did was sidestep the relationship of why whites commit crimes also.
I said blacks demand special treatment

Forum List

Back