Sick Lesbian Creates Educational Program to Brainwash Children Into the Homosexual Lifestyle

It's still unacceptable. We need a fag indoctrination ban stronger than Russia's.

I would be happy to pony up a few bucks to help send you to Iran.

You would be much happier there with a government in tune with your world view.
I'd be happy to round you fags and fag enablers up into helicopters and give you free parachute less skydiving lessons.

No you wouldn't. You want someone else to do that. You haven't got the balls to actually step up and do something.

I don't get how this "indoctrination" is is supposed to take place. If you can choose to be gay or straight, then you are bisexual. :rolleyes:
That's a retarded question. Teaching that homo & bi is just as good as being sexually normal, idiot.

It wasn't a question. I'm straight. Being gay was never an option. Been attracted to females exclusively as long as I can remember. Maybe for other people there is a choice to be made. Such people are bisexual.

That is just the fact of the matter. Which is more "normal" or common, I can't say for sure. I can only speak for my own experience.

It's still unacceptable. We need a fag indoctrination ban stronger than Russia's.

I'd be happy to round you fags and fag enablers up into helicopters and give you free parachute less skydiving lessons.

No you wouldn't. You want someone else to do that. You haven't got the balls to actually step up and do something.
I'd volunteer.

Stay away from the children, faggots.

Not a request.

Not your choice. You want to keep pedophiles away, keep them locked up. But all gays? No.
Don't be an idiot and play dumb, you're not that stupid. I've made it clear, I want them to stop pushing their garbage in schools.

What you want is not the question.

No, I am not stupid. But then, I am not claiming all gays are pedophiles.

I'd volunteer.

Yeah, if you had a crowd with you.

I hope she's being monitored by the authorities.

These people remind me of drug addicts always seeking to draw others in. What an asshole.

At least it's just a stupid youtube channel. only gay parents are letting their kids watch it anyway.

Did you watch the video? Indoctrination? That is a joke.
Faggots are a joke.

Not a request.

Not your choice. You want to keep pedophiles away, keep them locked up. But all gays? No.
Don't be an idiot and play dumb, you're not that stupid. I've made it clear, I want them to stop pushing their garbage in schools.

They are. They have to be. They have to prey on the impressionable to reproduce.

I'd volunteer.

There will be a crowd. Not much I can do about that. A lot of people hate faggot ass pedophiles.

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/referencesreferences

I suggest paying for access to these studies, Winter born. Might open your eyes to how guillible you are on this issue.

No, I am not paying for access to the site. You'll have to find actual evidence somewhere else.
Of course not....you're scared to learn you're on the wrong side of history!

Wrong side of history? You are advocating the murder of US citizens because they are gay? That is certainly not the right side of anything.

I'd volunteer.

There will be a crowd. Not much I can do about that. A lot of people hate faggot ass pedophiles.

Your insistence that all gays are pedophiles is simply ignorant.

But, like I said, when you decide you want to step up and actually try to do it, let me know. I'm in Atlanta. Feel free to try to make me the first "enabler" you try that shit on.

Not a request.

They are. They have to be. They have to prey on the impressionable to reproduce.

Bullshit. There have been gays in every culture in history. They have existed in societies that punish them by execution. Gays are born gay from straight parents.

Not a request.

Bullshit. There have been gays in every culture in history. They have existed in societies that punish them by execution. Gays are born gay from straight parents.
They have always been pedos too, from Ancient Greece forward. You are an idiot. I'm about to put you on ignore. You're irritatingly dim-witted and unaware of reality.

They have always been pedos too, from Ancient Greece forward. You are an idiot. I'm about to put you on ignore. You're irritatingly dim-witted and unaware of reality.

I am very aware of reality. Put me on ignore if you want. You advocate murdering people based on the fact that they are gay. That is lower than whaleshit. But then, I guess the threat from you is actually pretty low. It would involve actually doing something.

And I am not alone in voicing opposition to such fascist nonsense.

Forum List

Back