Sick Lesbian Creates Educational Program to Brainwash Children Into the Homosexual Lifestyle

Not your choice. You want to keep pedophiles away, keep them locked up. But all gays? No.
Don't be an idiot and play dumb, you're not that stupid. I've made it clear, I want them to stop pushing their garbage in schools.

What you want is not the question.

No, I am not stupid. But then, I am not claiming all gays are pedophiles.
They are. They have to be. They have to prey on the impressionable to reproduce.

Bullshit. There have been gays in every culture in history. They have existed in societies that punish them by execution. Gays are born gay from straight parents.
They have always been pedos too, from Ancient Greece forward. You are an idiot. I'm about to put you on ignore. You're irritatingly dim-witted and unaware of reality.

Homosexual does not equal pedophile. Claiming it does is ignorant.

No point in trying to convince old pervert lovers like Winterborn. He's going to die soon anyway.

I am going to die soon? LMAO!! I am healthy and ready to keep fighting against trash like you. I'm willing to step up during the light of day. Trash like you has to hide until you have one frail gay man and a dozen jackasses to beat him up. So brave.

Gays and Lesbians has different kind of sexual orientation but that doesn't mean they are all pedophiles. That's a fact.
I know 3 parents that are straight but for some reason they have kids that are gay or lesbian.

gay men and women are just bad people.

How do you know that? There are more gays and lesbians that exist in YOUR daily life. Far more than what you see.
It's just they hide from themselves or from their love ones. Because they scared of the consequences if they come out. Did you ever think about that?
I've just never met any that weren't assholes. 100% is a high percentage.

How do you know that? There are more gays and lesbians that exist in YOUR daily life. Far more than what you see.
It's just they hide from themselves or from their love ones. Because they scared of the consequences if they come out. Did you ever think about that?

Every gay and lesbian you have ever met has been an asshole? Either you don't know many gays and lesbians, or you might just be an asshole.

Every gay and lesbian you have ever met has been an asshole? Either you don't know many gays and lesbians, or you might just be an asshole.

no, I'm honorable, forthright and considerate.

gays are creepy crawly assholes.

All of these filthy deviants are pedophiles, they have to go after children.
Yet straights comprise the largest number of acts..
Yet fags have a wayyyyy higher rate of molestating kids. I have the actual numbers and percentages from multiple studies done on the subject. Wanna get owned, bud? Tell me I'm lying, please... Call my bluff. Remember, fags are less than 2% of the population here in the US.

Ahhhh screw it....might as well just own you now.

Homosexuality is 4 to 20 times more common in pedophiles than in the general population. In addition, homosexual pedophiles on average abuse twice as many children as heterosexual pedophiles.

From the Mayo Clinic:
http://www.mayoclinicproceedings...

"Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia), or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). [3,6,10,29] The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality of 2%-4%).[5,7,10,19,29,30] This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children. [19] Individuals attracted to females usually prefer children between the ages of 8 and 10 years. [3,5,31] Individuals attracted to males usually prefer slightly older boys between the ages of 10 and 13 years. [3,5]

Heterosexual pedophiles, in self-report studies, have on average abused 5.2 children and committed an average of 34 sexual acts vs homosexual pedophiles who have on average abused 10.7 children and committed an average of 52 acts. [15]Bisexual offenders have on average abused 27.3 children and committed more than 120 acts. [15] A study by Abel et al [32] of 377 nonincarcerated, non-incest-related pedophiles, whose legal situations had been resolved and who were surveyed using an anonymous self-report questionnaire, found that heterosexual pedophiles on average reported abusing 19.8 children and committing 23.2 acts, whereas homosexual pedophiles had abused 150.2 children and committed 281.7 acts. These studies confirm law enforcement reports about the serial nature of the crime, the large number of children abused by each pedophile, and the underreporting of assaults. [1] Studies that used self-reports and polygraphs show that pedophiles currently in treatment underreport their current interest in children and past behaviors. [33,34]"

All of these filthy deviants are pedophiles, they have to go after children.
Yet straights comprise the largest number of acts..
Yet fags have a wayyyyy higher rate of molestating kids. I have the actual numbers and percentages from multiple studies done on the subject. Wanna get owned, bud? Tell me I'm lying, please... Call my bluff. Remember, fags are less than 2% of the population here in the US.

And you have said, repeatedly, that all gays are pedophiles. You don't have any actual numbers, percentages, or studies to show that.

The sick dyke in the OP looks somewhat like Rachel "Blinky" Maddow. :p

No parent wishes for their child to be gay. In fact, most wish for their child to be hetero (I'm sure some just want them to be happy and don't think about it). Likewise, no one knows what causes someone to be gay. So stay away from the children on this matter and let them figure it out on their own.

I hope she's being monitored by the authorities.

These people remind me of drug addicts always seeking to draw others in. What an asshole.

At least it's just a stupid youtube channel. only gay parents are letting their kids watch it anyway.
It's still unacceptable. We need a fag indoctrination ban stronger than Russia's.
:lol: Riiiiiiiight.

It's still unacceptable. We need a fag indoctrination ban stronger than Russia's.

I would be happy to pony up a few bucks to help send you to Iran.

You would be much happier there with a government in tune with your world view.
I'd be happy to round you fags and fag enablers up into helicopters and give you free parachute less skydiving lessons.
Keyboard Kommando....talking tough from Mommy's basement.....

No parent wishes for their child to be gay. In fact, most wish for their child to be hetero (I'm sure some just want them to be happy and don't think about it). Likewise, no one knows what causes someone to be gay. So stay away from the children on this matter and let them figure it out on their own.

The video simply gives an explanation of what "gay" means. It does not encourage or discourage it. Very often, children have questions. Should they not be answered?

I would be happy to pony up a few bucks to help send you to Iran.

You would be much happier there with a government in tune with your world view.
I'd be happy to round you fags and fag enablers up into helicopters and give you free parachute less skydiving lessons.
Keyboard Kommando....talking tough from Mommy's basement.....

I have volunteered to be his first attempt. lmao

Forum List

Back