Sick: Kamala Harris defends mothers paying human traffickers to bring their dauthers to US 1-3 girls

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SICK. Kamala Harris Defends Mothers Paying Human Traffickers to Bring Their Daughters to US -- One-in-Three Girls are Assaulted on the Way (VIDEO)

These people are really sick.
They want every poor child in the world to come to the US and get free healthcare and schooling.

Democrats refuse to secure the border. They refuse to care for suffering Americans. They refuse to defend their country.

What else do you expect from demo nut to another they all get it among each other it's just the real idiots who can't pick up on how they screw them over too . They're just to dumb to catch on as usual.

THE DEMOCRATIC NUTS HAVE THEIR MASKS OFF WAKE UP!!!!

You really are concerned about her debating tramp. I agree, she laid in to Biden, and Biden clammed up. That is the one reason I'm being pro for her, not because she is right, but because she is not scared of calling out a disgusting slob such as Tramp is.

You really are concerned about her debating tramp. I agree, she laid in to Biden, and Biden clammed up. That is the one reason I'm being pro for her, not because she is right, but because she is not scared of calling out a disgusting slob such as Tramp is.

Trump will eat her alive

SICK. Kamala Harris Defends Mothers Paying Human Traffickers to Bring Their Daughters to US -- One-in-Three Girls are Assaulted on the Way (VIDEO)

They want every poor child in the world to come to the US and get free healthcare and schooling.

Democrats refuse to secure the border. They refuse to care for suffering Americans. They refuse to defend their country.

What else do you expect from demo nut to another they all get it among each other it's just the real idiots who can't pick up on how they screw them over too . They're just to dumb to catch on as usual.

its nothing new. Lots of kids from south America have been brought to the USA to
""live with relatives"" by ""relatives""------
I came to know about it more than 40 years ago-------and I do not get around all that much

Bet it's a lot higher than that (rape)

9 out of ten are raped or pay part of their passage in sex. <<<Soros'>>> money gets them to the border but they still have to pay the gangs for the final crossing.

Last edited:

You really are concerned about her debating tramp.........

Trump will destroy the filthy vermin KumSwallow Harris, just like you get destroyed here everyday you lowlife skank.

Only problem was Biden was right. Clear thinking people know this.
But Biden fears the New Democrat Party. So he sulked and let her erroneously accuse him.

I am confused-----to what are you guys objecting and what are you calling "HUMAN TRAFFICKING"? It is fact that LOTS of young girls get shipped to the US from south America for ALL KINDS of reasons------sometimes it is an arrangement
that is a bit seedy.-----like someone, for money, will pretend to be a relative and take the girl HOME and use her as a housemaid. Sometimes its just a friend doing it for old time sake. I, kinda, associate "human trafficking" with people who hijack girls to use as prostitutes.
I encountered the practice way back in my youth-----like circa 1970s. Sometimes it is just a way to get around immigration laws

Democrats illegal immigration platform...

Sneak into America
Obtain services like medical and welfare paid for by Americans
Vote for anti American globalist Democrats
Victimize Americans
Get deported from America
Repeat...

Forum List

Back