Shut up Romney!

So if they caught a Clinton lying under oath, that would just shatter your world, wouldn't it? Oh wait, they did, repeatedly, both of them ...
why would it shatter my world, I would be just like any dem/liberal , very disgusted over her lying about and important issue why would it shatter my world ... you keep tap dancing, that hole keeps getting bigger ... still waiting for that transcript of hillary getting scream at for help and she just blew them off, you have produced that but you sure like to keep dodging it... we get it

yep tap dancing. I don't believe Hillary's self serving story that the Ambassador told her all is good right before he was killed that no one but her heard and is completely self serving to herself.

You: but kaz, I'm Queen Elizabeth and have thousands of people hanging on my every word but I don't have dick enough to speak for myself, and you're dancing because she was freaking under oath and one thing we know in life is that Clintons do not lie under oath, not now not ever. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Kaching!
don't care what liar like you believes ... you believe what you want as long as if fits your partisan hacks ways

Another mind numbingly stupid leftist who doesn't know what "partisan" means
another mind blowing stupid right wing nut job that doesn't know how to tell the truth ... still waiting for you proof about the phone call and what do we get Tap dancing all over the place:dance:
par·ti·san
[ˈpärdəzən]
NOUN
  1. a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person.
I guess t is you who has no Idea what partisan means but whats new ... when confronted you show shiny objects oh look over here ...

Wow, I'm "right wing." That's pretty clever, how long did it take you to come up with that insult? Did you have to use any lifelines? Like phoning a friend?

... only a republican cares about a sexual organ and what its condition...

:lmao:

what a tool
tool HUMM, HUMMM ,HUMMM ... lets see here ... who was the poster that when confronted with a question, oh say like, show us where she scream into a phone and did nothing, then talks about a dick or a her being a virgin, or other sexual innuendoes here HUMM HUMMM HUMMM, who could that be ... Oh !!!! that would be you ... I guess it would be you who is the real Tool here ... can't support your statements ...dodge the question when asked to answer ... I would say thats a real definition of a partisan hack ...

You don't know what "partisan" means. You know you're on the internet, you could just google it...

heres what these republicans did with their so-called proof ... they took and interview with this pilot then they shown a video of her walking on the concourse with no bullets flying ... the time the bullets were flying was never recorded and that was stated in the press ... what he has and like all of his videos they are edited video to feed his hate ...

Well, since you're not under oath and you're not a Clinton, we don't have to believe you that anyone who disagrees with you obviously does it out of "hate"
sense your not under oath you lie as much as you can ... if I disagree with you its because what I know to be truthful, so you come here with your shitty responses here, design for you to be condescending while trying to save face here ... it is obvious, it is you who feels your post can't be disagreed with... I post facts you post nonsense

The only position I took was that Hillary claiming a guy who died shortly after their discussion told her everything is fine, send a cab eventually if she gets around to it, that no one can corroborate, isn't proof, end of discussion, as you claim
and the fact that you can't corroborate you statement isn't proof that she didn't ... you want to see the worst if it concerns Hillary or any DEM/liberal ... you deal in speculation to justify you post ... you use just your opinion and not one fact base statement ... so far as I'm cancer you're a lying political hack

This has nothing to do with the discussion. Our choices are not that her word under oath is gospel or it's a lie. It's just an unsubstantiated claim. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are, LOL
it has every thing to do with the discussion ... nobody has ever said her word is gospel ... what was said and quite cleartly might i add would she risk lying under oath ...I said I don't believe she would take that risk ... but you with your partisan beliefs says she is wit out any real factual information just your beliefs ... I have never said i'm smarter then any republicans ... what I have said is they say a lot of stupid shit... I've called them stupid for not doing any kind of researsh ... i've called them stupid for using edited videos that are designed to be partisan biased in their favor... its you who thinks republicans are superior over any dem/liberal ... by your condescending remarks when confronted with a simple question ... show us the statement and you dodge it all over the place

what a tool
tool HUMM, HUMMM ,HUMMM ... lets see here ... who was the poster that when confronted with a question, oh say like, show us where she scream into a phone and did nothing, then talks about a dick or a her being a virgin, or other sexual innuendoes here HUMM HUMMM HUMMM, who could that be ... Oh !!!! that would be you ... I guess it would be you who is the real Tool here ... can't support your statements ...dodge the question when asked to answer ... I would say thats a real definition of a partisan hack ...

You don't know what "partisan" means. You know you're on the internet, you could just google it...
i did try it your self ...

why would it shatter my world, I would be just like any dem/liberal , very disgusted over her lying about and important issue why would it shatter my world ... you keep tap dancing, that hole keeps getting bigger ... still waiting for that transcript of hillary getting scream at for help and she just blew them off, you have produced that but you sure like to keep dodging it... we get it

yep tap dancing. I don't believe Hillary's self serving story that the Ambassador told her all is good right before he was killed that no one but her heard and is completely self serving to herself.

You: but kaz, I'm Queen Elizabeth and have thousands of people hanging on my every word but I don't have dick enough to speak for myself, and you're dancing because she was freaking under oath and one thing we know in life is that Clintons do not lie under oath, not now not ever. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Kaching!
don't care what liar like you believes ... you believe what you want as long as if fits your partisan hacks ways

another mind blowing stupid right wing nut job that doesn't know how to tell the truth ... still waiting for you proof about the phone call and what do we get Tap dancing all over the place:dance:
par·ti·san
[ˈpärdəzən]
NOUN
I guess t is you who has no Idea what partisan means but whats new ... when confronted you show shiny objects oh look over here ...

Wow, I'm "right wing." That's pretty clever, how long did it take you to come up with that insult? Did you have to use any lifelines? Like phoning a friend?
and yet do you think you need a friend to tell you the definition of partisan you can use a phone call ... still can't answer the question huh... just dodging your big ass all over the place ... well that's what liars do

Last edited:
see the bottom of post 659 ... can you comprehend is the real question ... cause it appears you don'y know how to answer a question or understand what you read ...

par·ti·san
[ˈpärdəzən]
NOUN

you forgot "nut job" "right wing nut job"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Well, since you're not under oath and you're not a Clinton, we don't have to believe you that anyone who disagrees with you obviously does it out of "hate"
sense your not under oath you lie as much as you can ... if I disagree with you its because what I know to be truthful, so you come here with your shitty responses here, design for you to be condescending while trying to save face here ... it is obvious, it is you who feels your post can't be disagreed with... I post facts you post nonsense

The only position I took was that Hillary claiming a guy who died shortly after their discussion told her everything is fine, send a cab eventually if she gets around to it, that no one can corroborate, isn't proof, end of discussion, as you claim
and the fact that you can't corroborate you statement isn't proof that she didn't ... you want to see the worst if it concerns Hillary or any DEM/liberal ... you deal in speculation to justify you post ... you use just your opinion and not one fact base statement ... so far as I'm cancer you're a lying political hack

This has nothing to do with the discussion. Our choices are not that her word under oath is gospel or it's a lie. It's just an unsubstantiated claim. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are, LOL
it has every thing to do with the discussion ... nobody has ever said her word is gospel ... what was said and quite cleartly might i add would she risk lying under oath ...I said I don't believe she would take that risk ... but you with your partisan beliefs says she is wit out any real factual information just your beliefs ... I have never said i'm smarter then any republicans ... what I have said is they say a lot of stupid shit... I've called them stupid for not doing any kind of researsh ... i've called them stupid for using edited videos that are designed to be partisan biased in their favor... its you who thinks republicans are superior over any dem/liberal ... by your condescending remarks when confronted with a simple question ... show us the statement and you dodge it all over the place

That's your experience, is it? One thing a Clinton won't do is lie under oath? LOL

what a tool

i did try it your self ...

It said you're stupid, partisan means I support a cause, not that I criticize liberals. I'm not arguing for anyone. Think about the root of the word, moron, it's "party"

par·ti·san
[ˈpärdəzən]
NOUN

and yet do you think you need a friend to tell you the definition of partisan you can use a phone call ... still can't answer the question huh... just dodging your big ass all over the place ... well that's what liars do

What? That one got away from you, didn't it?

heres what these republicans did with their so-called proof ... they took and interview with this pilot then they shown a video of her walking on the concourse with no bullets flying ... the time the bullets were flying was never recorded and that was stated in the press ... what he has and like all of his videos they are edited video to feed his hate ...

Get a grip boy The Clintons have a long history of lying, cheating, destroying people, and selling out this country for cash... They both should be in federal prison. Hillary is the most corrupt person ever to run for the presidency.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
TRUMP MAKES SO MUCH MORE MONEY THAN MITT! TRUMP HAS A STORE THAT'S WORTH MORE MONEY THAN MITT! A STORE!

Cd3RNBKUEAAgWkN.jpg

Romney will vote for Hillary instead of Trump. Go away Romney. Don't you know you're irrelevant

Forum List

Back