Showing the MSM trying to convict Musk and Trump

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Back many years ago, Frontline was valuable. I know not the dividing point, but today they are shilling for Democrats.
This attack on Musk also includes attacks on Trump. Musk in fact voted for Biden and not Trump.

This issue commenced last evening (10/11/23)

Now Musk is brilliant but that is not why he is ultra rich. Musk is expert at setting goals and planning and implementing plans. And even when his decisions are a major setback, he carries out his forward progress.
Frontline is a jerk for trying so hard to attack him.

Apply that to Biden. Is the unflattering news about him fair?
If it is accurate and in context it is fair. Making a big deal out of nothing is not fair. Doesn't matter which side is doing it.

If it is accurate and in context it is fair. Making a big deal out of nothing is not fair. Doesn't matter which side is doing it.
I agree. Trump suffers even today with unflattering news that is very unfair.

Back many years ago, Frontline was valuable. I know not the dividing point, but today they are shilling for Democrats.
This attack on Musk also includes attacks on Trump. Musk in fact voted for Biden and not Trump.

Now Musk is brilliant but that is not why he is ultra rich. Musk is expert at setting goals and planning and implementing plans. And even when his decisions are a major setback, he carries out his forward progress.

So, Einstein, you plop down a video almost two hours long that you've seen. Where in it is mentioned Musk's chips in monkey brains so that we can please sufficiently critique it?

Odd that you would say that. Do you think you know more about my beliefs than I do, or are you just that committeded to that straw man you MAGAs have built? Either way, you are childishly wrong.
Well, you do post here with your beliefs, don't you?

Please link to any place where I advocated banning all guns, or confiscating guns other than from criminals.
LOL. You are a fool if you think you can ban guns from criminals. How about locking criminals up? Let's try that for a change.

You can have universal background checks for used guns. That would greatly limit access by criminals.
You are naive as hell. If a criminal wants a gun they will get a gun. These people don't follow the laws. All they have to do is break into enough cars, homes, and businesses until they get guns. Letting these people walk around loose is what is stupid.

You can have universal background checks for used guns. That would greatly limit access by criminals.

The only true solution is to get rid of criminals. Any other answer is accepting criminals in society

Criminals aren't punished properly in this country. Criminals, dopeheads and crazy people are the ones that go out and hurt others.

If our society treated them like they should be treated we wouldn't need any gun control.

I'd rather live in a society free from criminals, than one with more laws.

And used or new, most criminals don't go buy a gun at a store.

You are naive as hell. If a criminal wants a gun they will get a gun. These people don't follow the laws. All they have to do is break into enough cars, homes, and businesses until they get guns. Letting these people walk around loose is what is stupid.
Many criminals just buy their gun from individual sellers. It's easier than breaking in countless cars till you find one with a gun.

The only true solution is to get rid of criminals. Any other answer is accepting criminals in society

Criminals aren't punished properly in this country. Criminals, dopeheads and crazy people are the ones that go out and hurt others.

If our society treated them like they should be treated we wouldn't need any gun control.

I'd rather live in a society free from criminals, than one with more laws.

And used or new, most criminals don't go buy a gun at a store.
You know that's just goofy, right?

Many criminals just buy their gun from individual sellers. It's easier than breaking in countless cars till you find one with a gun.
LOL. They are already breaking into countless cars and homes. You people are such idiots that when you catch a felon in possession of a gun they shouldn't have you just fine them and let them right back out.

LOL. They are already breaking into countless cars and homes. You people are such idiots that when you catch a felon in possession of a gun they shouldn't have you just fine them and let them right back out.
What makes you think I just want a fine and then release?

So, Einstein, you plop down a video almost two hours long that you've seen. Where in it is mentioned Musk's chips in monkey brains so that we can please sufficiently critique it?
I saw about 20 minutes and saw how it is a Democrat type video and shut it down.

I'm noticing Republicans have gone SUE crazy after Fox lost a billion dollars to Dominion Voting Machines after they defamed them.

First Trump's lawyers sent a letter to Jimmy Kimmel for saying Trump's social media company Truth Social lost $70 million when in fact it only lost $35 million. Now Elon is suing Media Matters for reporting that X has Nazi posts and right next to those free speech Nazi posts are advertisers like

Media Matters first published details Thursday about the spread of Nazi-related content on the social media platform, formerly known as Twitter, saying X had been placing ads for major brands, including Apple, IBM and Comcast’s Xfinity, next to offending content. The research group published screenshots of posts praising Hitler that ran adjacent to the ads shortly after Musk seemed to endorse an antisemitic conspiracy theory on the site.

Forum List

Back