Show your Desktop

zffz9ntr.jpg

What is that icon next to your Start button? Is that a Win 10 thing?
Yes, it shows the open tasks similar to the feature in Vista.

Independence Day!

bgidghu3c.jpg

So why don´t I post a German Independence Day pic? The answer is simple. We do neither have independence nor an Independence Day. But maybe we get a Day of Defeat soon, since many fanatics call for more bombs every year.

Independence Day!

bgidghu3c.jpg

So why don´t I post a German Independence Day pic? The answer is simple. We do neither have independence nor an Independence Day. But maybe we get a Day of Defeat soon, since many fanatics call for more bombs every year.
You already have a day of defeat, one you'd be proud of....... :eusa_whistle:

battle_berlin2.jpg

Independence Day!

bgidghu3c.jpg

battle_berlin2.jpg
We don´t have a holiday about this.

Independence Day!

bgidghu3c.jpg

battle_berlin2.jpg
Start one........
The don´t lose your wars day.

Independence Day!

bgidghu3c.jpg

battle_berlin2.jpg
Start one........
The don´t lose your wars day.
That works. :dunno:

Independence Day!

bgidghu3c.jpg

battle_berlin2.jpg
We do still have bases.

bgsm70c1x.jpg

Forum List

Back