Show your Desktop

Donations? Sounds like he's a sponge. One can donate to Linux, an open source effort that blows commercial products away.
The only one who blows stuff away is Vaas. The donations support Vaas´ humanitarian efforts to bring people home who got lost. Unfortunately for the relatives, most choose to work for Vaas in the assistance branch.

I own that game, but I haven't played it. :p
So then it is due right now :D

I'm in the middle of playing Shadowrun Returns as well as Jade Empire. I'll get around to the Far Cry eventually. :lol:

Far Cry 3 and 4 are both epic. The graphics are great and the game-play is off the charts. A million ways to do everything. Be sure to swim across the rivers near the lilly-pads and pet the bears!

I remember playing a bit of the first Far Cry years ago, although that was on console. If I'm remembering correctly, my friends and I spent hours making levels, which we then would play once, if at all. :lol:

I've got Far Cry 3 in my Steam list, but I have about 20 games on there I haven't played yet, not to mention a bunch more on discs, so who knows when I'll actually play. :)

I remember playing a bit of the first Far Cry years ago, although that was on console. If I'm remembering correctly, my friends and I spent hours making levels, which we then would play once, if at all. :lol:

I've got Far Cry 3 in my Steam list, but I have about 20 games on there I haven't played yet, not to mention a bunch more on discs, so who knows when I'll actually play. :)

Move it to the top of the list. Just spectacular open world game-play. I prefer using a bow in all these FPS games as well as well placed mines and C4. It's just well done and the game mechanics work very well compared to a lot of games. I tried Far Cry 2 but the graphics were too old and I didn't like aspects of the game-play. 3 and 4 though are some next level shit!

Move it to the top of the list. Just spectacular open world game-play. I prefer using a bow in all these FPS games as well as well placed mines and C4. It's just well done and the game mechanics work very well compared to a lot of games. I tried Far Cry 2 but the graphics were too old and I didn't like aspects of the game-play. 3 and 4 though are some next level shit!

It will depend on if I want to go to a FPS after I'm done with the games I'm currently playing, but perhaps Far Cry 3 will be next.

It will depend on if I want to go to a FPS after I'm done with the games I'm currently playing, but perhaps Far Cry 3 will be next.

I know this is off topic as the OP is 'show your desktop' but I don't have any images to post.

Usually with games I'll have two or three going. Get tired of one after a few days, go to another, etc. I thought 3rd person games like Age of Empires were through long ago but I tried Men Of War: Assault Squad 2 and it is quite addicting as well. Nothing like getting a long range bow kill in FC3 or FC4 though. Or ambushing one of Pagan's convoys!

I know this is off topic as the OP is 'show your desktop' but I don't have any images to post.

Usually with games I'll have two or three going. Get tired of one after a few days, go to another, etc. I thought 3rd person games like Age of Empires were through long ago but I tried Men Of War: Assault Squad 2 and it is quite addicting as well. Nothing like getting a long range bow kill in FC3 or FC4 though. Or ambushing one of Pagan's convoys!

I got done with a run through of FC3.....it was quite good. There were some little bugs that annoyed me, particularly when a tiny ridge in the terrain would prevent me from walking over it, but for the most part I was impressed. I'll have to get FC4 when I find it for cheap. :)

Emergency Call: 110

airc32fl.jpg

No. Why should I know that figure?

That is Wolverine, one of the more recognizable comic book characters in recent years. Hugh Jackman has been playing him in the movies for more than 15 years, he just played him for the last time in the movie Logan recently.

Other than Batman, Superman, and perhaps Spider-Man, I'd say Wolverine is the most well known comic book character.

That is Wolverine, one of the more recognizable comic book characters in recent years. Hugh Jackman has been playing him in the movies for more than 15 years, he just played him for the last time in the movie Logan recently.

Other than Batman, Superman, and perhaps Spider-Man, I'd say Wolverine is the most well known comic book character.
I am sorry but all that child molesters are banned in my country.

I am sorry but all that child molesters are banned in my country.

What? Sorry, that post doesn't seem to make any sense.

Forum List

Back