Shove It, DemonRATS~Americans Aren't For All This Political Correctness Garbage

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Wasn’t that long ago that no one - not even the most Liberal - would have said there were more than two genders. Now, many of the most Conservative refuse to push back on the idea.

The scary thing is not just the rise of PC-ism, but the rate at which it has become mainstream.

Show me where a leading conservative has publicly said “This is BS! There are two genders, period!”. and not walked it back a day later when their advertisers are boycotted, they are fired, etc

Townhall.com ^

67d24db8-778f-42ae-9582-e9f8ede4c480.jpg

Political correctness is the latest attempt by liberals to curb speech they don’t like—and we all know there’s a long list of things they find…problematic. You’re not alone if you think this trend is straight trash. A majority of Americans are against it too. Yes, there are political and geographic divides—and I bet you can guess where the people who think we should follow this authoritarian ethos reside. Oh, and if Democrats think that their crusade to crush those who they feelaren’t sensitive enough, it’s not going to yield political dividends; it could drive Independents away (via NPR):

Fifty-two percent of Americans, including a majority of independents, said they are against the country becoming more politically correct and are upset that there are too many things people can't say anymore. About a third said they are in favor of the country becoming more politically correct and like when people are being more sensitive in their comments about others.

That's a big warning sign for Democrats heading into the 2020 primaries when cultural sensitivity has become such a defining issue with the progressive base.

"If the Democratic Party moves in a direction that is more to its base on this issue, it suggests independents are going to be tested to stay with the Democrats electorally," said Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, which conducted the poll.

[…]

The only groups in which majorities said they were in favor of people being more sensitive were Democrats, adults under 30, African-Americans and small city/suburban women.

Majorities of whites, Latinos, Americans over 30 and small city/suburban men, though, said the opposite. Just 1 in 7 Republicans and a third of independents said they like the country becoming more politically correct and people being sensitive in their comments.

There's also a big gender divide by place and education. Women who live in small cities or the suburbs say people need to be more sensitive, 52 percent vs. 37 percent. But just a quarter of men who live in the same place say so (27 to 57 percent), making for what have to be some very divided dinner tables.

So, keep America great! Do your part and trigger a liberal.

I say what I want, how I want, and when I want. I answer to no one and apologize for no opinion of mine.

I'm an insensitive bastard. If someone doesn't like it, they know what to do.

Wasn’t that long ago that no one - not even the most Liberal - would have said there were more than two genders. Now, many of the most Conservative refuse to push back on the idea.

The scary thing is not just the rise of PC-ism, but the rate at which it has become mainstream.

Show me where a leading conservative has publicly said “This is BS! There are two genders, period!”. and not walked it back a day later when their advertisers are boycotted, they are fired, etc

Townhall.com ^

Political correctness is the latest attempt by liberals to curb speech they don’t like—and we all know there’s a long list of things they find…problematic. You’re not alone if you think this trend is straight trash. A majority of Americans are against it too. Yes, there are political and geographic divides—and I bet you can guess where the people who think we should follow this authoritarian ethos reside. Oh, and if Democrats think that their crusade to crush those who they feelaren’t sensitive enough, it’s not going to yield political dividends; it could drive Independents away (via NPR):

Fifty-two percent of Americans, including a majority of independents, said they are against the country becoming more politically correct and are upset that there are too many things people can't say anymore. About a third said they are in favor of the country becoming more politically correct and like when people are being more sensitive in their comments about others.

That's a big warning sign for Democrats heading into the 2020 primaries when cultural sensitivity has become such a defining issue with the progressive base.

"If the Democratic Party moves in a direction that is more to its base on this issue, it suggests independents are going to be tested to stay with the Democrats electorally," said Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, which conducted the poll.

[…]

The only groups in which majorities said they were in favor of people being more sensitive were Democrats, adults under 30, African-Americans and small city/suburban women.

Majorities of whites, Latinos, Americans over 30 and small city/suburban men, though, said the opposite. Just 1 in 7 Republicans and a third of independents said they like the country becoming more politically correct and people being sensitive in their comments.

There's also a big gender divide by place and education. Women who live in small cities or the suburbs say people need to be more sensitive, 52 percent vs. 37 percent. But just a quarter of men who live in the same place say so (27 to 57 percent), making for what have to be some very divided dinner tables.

Does anybody know if Obamacare covers Liberal butthurt? Just wondering.

Townhall.com ^

[…]

Does anybody know if Obamacare covers Liberal butthurt? Just wondering.
Is that a preexisting condition?

I know people like to scream about being PC but I see it as nothing more than common courtesy. When I walk into a church I don't use profanity. I want to respect the people that worship there and I show proper respect to their beliefs. I'm not a believer myself, it is all a little far fetched but you do you. If we are at dinner and you say something about your beautiful wife. I'll smile and nod my head. I won't tell you her beautiful left 60 pounds ago. Why run around hurting people unnecessarily?

As for who is what gender...I treat it the same way. I'll call you whatever you want to be called. You can live their life and I'll live mine and as long as you don't encroach on me everything will be fine. I don't feel the need to call you a man if you want to be a woman.

Ah yea, political correctness. Who needs it? Certainly not our president:

Du_vb09WsAYlwlX.jpg

Townhall.com ^

[…]

The suburban women are correct

Happy Kwanza

Liberals now speak if “gingerbread people”. Lol. No end to their lunacy.

PC is Marxist control.

Townhall.com ^

[…]

Some MAY see your point in coming readings,

upload_2018-12-22_1-11-28.png

btw: Are you triggered...., as can't MAGA?
With getting a stupid 11th-century design WALL built?

Last edited:

Townhall.com ^

[…]

Some MAY see your point in coming readings,

View attachment 236139

btw? Are you triggered as can't MAGA? With getting a stupid WAL?
Wf3czzu.png

Forum List

Back