Shouldn't He Have Been Arrested?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It just occurred to me that after the governor in Florida announced today that he would send illegal immigrants to Delaware if Biden transported anymore there, why didn't he get arrested for that? Isn't it against the law to transport illegal immigrants? Hence the illegal part?

It just occurred to me that after the governor in Florida announced today that he would send illegal immigrants to Delaware if Biden transported anymore there, why didn't he get arrested for that? Isn't it against the law to transport illegal immigrants? Hence the illegal part?
Executive privilege

I mean it's bad enough that the Biden Harris administration is letting illegals into this country in the first place, but now they're trying to hide it from us.
Of course they try to hide it, otherwise the American people would demand Biden be impeached. Dems love to brag and run to the cameras and show off. If they were proud of shipping illegals around the country it would be 24/7 news.

Do you believe, for one moment, our government would allow the mainstream media—including Fox News and various social media "reporters"—to report on politicians committing actual crimes if chance one existed those politicians would be held accountable? It is all political theater. EVERYTHING we see or read about or hear in the "news" is carefully planned political circus designed for nothing more than our entertainment and grief. So smile, cry, swear and laugh. Wake up tomorrow, watch the news, do it all over again.

Show us the Immigration clause in our federal Constitution to be Legal to as Law.

Forum List

Back