Shouldn't Biden actually be considering a transsexual black woman for scotus??

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I mean this would be the perfect time for Lefty to put his money where his mouth is. This is really and truly about inclusivity have we not reached the day and age of nonlinear progression? Why settle for only one leap Forward when you can have several all-in-one appointment eh?

What about Rachel Dolezal?
Definitely not transgender but Black just the same isn't she?

Jo

rupauls-drag-race.jpg

RuPaul would be awesome.

I heard somewhere that RuPaul made her first billion.

I mean this would be the perfect time for Lefty to put his money where his mouth is. This is really and truly about inclusivity have we not reached the day and age of nonlinear progression? Why settle for only one leap Forward when you can have several all-in-one appointment eh?

Jo
Michele Obama?

Jo

Sure. Sew a dick on her and she'd be ready to go.

How about Michelle "Big Mike" Obama for the court? Isn't "she" a Harvard trained lawyer that checks off the boxes?

Joe was a fool for announcing a gratuitous promise based on race and gender for political points. If his desire, he should have waited, made his selection and then touted the legal and intellectual gravitas of his candidate, instead of reducing her to a figurehead for political correctness.

Jo
All Black women are transexual if they intimidate fragile insecure white men enough

Joe was a fool for announcing a gratuitous promise based on race and gender for political points. If his desire, he should have waited, made his selection and then touted the legal and intellectual gravitas of his candidate, instead of reducing her to a figurehead for political correctness.

100% agree. If I were advising Brandon, I'd tell him if he picked a black chick, he'd be better off saying he picked the "most qualified person available regardless of race, sex or sexual preference" and stick with the story.

So was Trump....luckily he just limited his promise to gender and not race...we already knew what the race was going to be....

Funny how that didn't bother you cucks tho....

And we definitely didn't give a fuck about her qualifications....

That word only comes up for minorities who are not Conservative....

Certainly as far as logistics are concerned you are absolutely correct.

So was Trump....luckily he just limited his promise to gender and not race...we already knew what the race was going to be....

Funny how that didn't bother you cucks tho....
That's complete bullshit there were many blacks and Latinos that made it into the final round of decision making where the actual judicial accomplishments became the final arbiter.

Additionally of the 250 some odd federal judges that Trump appointed black yellow and brown were all well represented in the selection.

Once again you're welcome completely full of shit. However I'm getting used to that from you.

Jo
It should be a tranny lesbian black woman who is disabled. Gotta cover all the victim classes.

Black trannies intimidate black guys as well- if you'll remember the reaction of cast members to the Wanda character on In Living Color.
I know what he's driving at.... Since he'll probably be reading this post I can say that I've had jungle fever on many occasions and that black women moan with sexual satisfaction just as energetically as white women do.

Black trannies intimidate black guys as well- if you'll remember the reaction of cast members to the Wanda character on In Living Color.
Yes, because a sketch comedy show is definitely real life.......

Does she intimidate you?? If so, sounds like a personal problem....

SidneyStarrBaddiesATL.jpg

I know what he's driving at.... Since he'll probably be reading this post I can say that I've had jungle fever on many occasions and that black women moan with sexual satisfaction just as energetically as white women do.
Do you think about how energetically white women moan with a black man???
00a-rea-008 (10).jpg

Forum List

Back