Should we vote for the man or his policies?

Vote your wallet and pocket book....that's all we have folks.....if we go back to the Obama daze....we will all leave the earth poorer than we are today...plain and simple......
Yeah let our kids pay for all them trump deficits.
They will be paying for Obama's record deficits also.
Trump has now spent more in 3 1/2 years than Obama spent in 8 years. But don't worry Trump has promised to eliminate the 26 trillion dollar debt in 8 years. I guess he is going to ask Mexico to pay it off along with the cost of the Wall he didn't build..
Trump is a lying sob and these idiot repubs don't get what a disaster he'll be, given 4 more years

Vote your wallet and pocket book....that's all we have folks.....if we go back to the Obama daze....we will all leave the earth poorer than we are today...plain and simple......
Trump has now spent more in 3 1/2 years than Obama spent in 8 years. But don't worry Trump has promised to eliminate the 26 trillion dollar debt in 8 years. I guess he is going to ask Mexico to pay it off along with the cost of the Wall he didn't build..
Trump is a lying sob and these idiot repubs don't get what a disaster he'll be, given 4 more years
What Trump supporters don't understand is in his 2nd term he would be a totally free agent to do anything he choses. There is no reason to expect he will do anything to please his supporters. He'll never face another election. He said he has no interest in his presidential library or the like. He certainly is not interested in becoming a leader in his party such as the Bush's or Clintons. Most of the party leadership does not want to have anything to do with him. In fact most of the leaders in the party would not support him until it was definite that he would be nominated in 2016. I would expect Trump in a 2nd term to do exactly what he wants to do and that could be really dangerous for the country.

What Trump supporters don't understand is in his 2nd term he would be a totally free agent to do anything he choses. There is no reason to expect he will do anything to please his supporters. He'll never face another election. He said he has no interest in his presidential library or the like. He certainly is not interested in becoming a leader in his party such as the Bush's or Clintons. Most of the party leadership does not want to have anything to do with him. In fact most of the leaders in the party would not support until it was definite that he would be nominated. I would expect Trump in a 2nd term to do exactly what he wants to do and that could really dangerous for the country.

Dangerous for Democrats, you mean.

What Trump supporters don't understand is in his 2nd term he would be a totally free agent to do anything he choses. There is no reason to expect he will do anything to please his supporters. He'll never face another election. He said he has no interest in his presidential library or the like. He certainly is not interested in becoming a leader in his party such as the Bush's or Clintons. Most of the party leadership does not want to have anything to do with him. In fact most of the leaders in the party would not support until it was definite that he would be nominated. I would expect Trump in a 2nd term to do exactly what he wants to do and that could really dangerous for the country.

Trump was a Democrat before he became a Republican. As he has made clear, he is not an idealist. He'll cut deals with anybody to win but when there's nothing else win, he will have to create a battle to win. Hopefully he will be the only one fighting it.

What Trump supporters don't understand is in his 2nd term he would be a totally free agent to do anything he choses. There is no reason to expect he will do anything to please his supporters. He'll never face another election. He said he has no interest in his presidential library or the like. He certainly is not interested in becoming a leader in his party such as the Bush's or Clintons. Most of the party leadership does not want to have anything to do with him. In fact most of the leaders in the party would not support him until it was definite that he would be nominated in 2016. I would expect Trump in a 2nd term to do exactly what he wants to do and that could be really dangerous for the country.

What a bunch of horseshit! Trump isn't an emperor or a dictator that can do whatever he wants, constitutionally or otherwise. Every executive action he takes will be scrutinized by by liberal federal judges everywhere, and even if it goes to the SCOTUS not even a right-leaning court will allow him to anything that is that far out of his authority. And he's not going to get any cooperation from the dem-controlled House, you know that! And even if the GOP retains their Senate majority it will probably be by only one or possibly 2 seats. They're not going to allow Trump to go hog-wild either.

Get a grip, dude, your TDS is out of control. Nice fear-mongering though.

I would expect Trump in a 2nd term to do exactly what he wants to do and that could be really dangerous for the country.
Even if this fantasy concern in years ahead had some merit, it wouldn't matter.

We KNOW what the other option has planned, and that has to be seen as easily worse and destructive to America.

Trump was a Democrat before he became a Republican. As he has made clear, he is not an idealist. He'll cut deals with anybody to win but when there's nothing else win, he will have to create a battle to win. Hopefully he will be the only one fighting it.

He's not one now.

What a bunch of horseshit! Trump isn't an emperor or a dictator that can do whatever he wants, constitutionally or otherwise. Every executive action he takes will be scrutinized by by liberal federal judges everywhere, and even if it goes to the SCOTUS not even a right-leaning court will allow him to anything that is that far out of his authority. And he's not going to get any cooperation from the dem-controlled House, you know that! And even if the GOP retains their Senate majority it will probably be by only one or possibly 2 seats. They're not going to allow Trump to go hog-wild either.

My point is that Trump does not seem to have any incentive to promote a republican agenda if he wins this election. Past president's have all seen their lives as either a quit retirement or as a driving force in the party. Neither of these incentives fit Donald Trump at all. During his 1st term, everything he has done has been about getting re-elected. And that includes downplaying the greatest healthcare emergency in a hundred years and his willingness to accept the loss of American lives as just casualties in his fight to win.

There are checks on the president's power but how effective would they really be? With a republican senate that refused to give any real consideration to his impeachment by ignoring all evidence and rapidly dismissing charges, it seems very unlikely impeachment would pose any threat to Trump. He's appointed over two hundred right wing federal judges and now he has a rightwing Supreme Court which may well make him unstoppable. He has an attorney general that will back him up and finally a staff that will be loyal to him. He has set the stage for a fight for the presidency after the election with his insistence that the election will be fraudulent. I doubt he would be successful, but the damage to the nation will have been done.

Of course if there was a landslide vote for or against him, the game would change, however most people are predicting a close election and the polls bear that out.

Last edited:

He's not one now.
This is politics which means deals with the devil are always on the table. Don't think for a second that Trump would not turn on his supporters for the right deal. He's done it so often to his lenders and his investors that he has to look overseas for backers.

My point is that Trump does not seem to have any incentive to promote a republican agenda if he wins this election. Past president's have all seen their lives as either a quit retirement or as a driving force in the party. Neither of these incentives fit Donald Trump at all. During his 1st term, everything he has done has been about getting re-elected.

Yeah. Keeping campaign promises is a good way to do that.

My point is that Trump does not seem to have any incentive to promote a republican agenda if he wins this election. Past president's have all seen their lives as either a quit retirement or as a driving force in the party. Neither of these incentives fit Donald Trump at all. During his 1st term, everything he has done has been about getting re-elected.

And editing other people's post in your reply is a good way to be ignored.

And editing other people's post in your reply is a good way to be ignored.

I responded to the pertinent phrase. The rest was space-filling crap.

Have at it.

My point is that Trump does not seem to have any incentive to promote a republican agenda if he wins this election. Past president's have all seen their lives as either a quit retirement or as a driving force in the party. Neither of these incentives fit Donald Trump at all. During his 1st term, everything he has done has been about getting re-elected. And that includes downplaying the greatest healthcare emergency in a hundred years and his willingness to accept the loss of American lives as just casualties in his fight to win.

There are checks on the president's power but how effective would they really be? With a republican senate that refused to give any real consideration to his impeachment by ignoring all evidence and rapidly dismissing charges, it seems very unlikely impeachment would pose any threat to Trump. He's appointed over two hundred right wing federal judges and now he has a rightwing Supreme Court which may well make him unstoppable. He has an attorney general that will back him up and finally a staff that will be loyal to him. He has set the stage for a fight for the presidency after the election with his insistence that the election will be fraudulent. I doubt he would be successful, but the damage to the nation will have been done.

Of course if there was a landslide vote for or against him, the game would change, however most people are predicting a close election and the polls bear that out.
Trump has ignited a firestorm among democrat voters We will come out in numbers not seen before America must rid itself of the cancer in our WH Too bad the scum supporting him can't be gone too

Yeah he's not emperor or dictator but the problem is he thinks he is. After all, he wants to emulate his pal Putin .Maybe his yellow cowards ,who fail to stand up for Americas values in the Senate will grow some balls? I doubt it , because scum like they are and his supporters rarely change

Yeah he's not emperor or dictator but the problem is he thinks he is. After all, he wants to emulate his pal Putin .Maybe his yellow cowards ,who fail to stand up for Americas values in the Senate will grow some balls? I doubt it , because scum like they are and his supporters rarely change
You just have four more years to wait and it will be all over....:itsok:

Trump has ignited a firestorm among democrat voters We will come out in numbers not seen before America must rid itself of the cancer in our WH Too bad the scum supporting him can't be gone too
:right:....:laughing0301:

You just have four more years to wait and it will be all over....:itsok:
Ram ,you really know how to hurt a guy

New Topics

Forum List

Back