Should we expect anything less from anti-tparty people?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Now that we have a black president anytime someone opposes them they are going to be called a racist. Its a powerful way to silence your critics because who wants to be a racist. We should not expect anything less from them.

On here today I have had some cons claim it did not really happen, many claim it means nothing and even one say they deserved to be spit on.

I have yet to see one of them call for the denouncement of the behavior.

I correct myself YURT denounced the behavior.

Last edited:
Exactly, they can't debate honestly, so they resort to name calling. IMHO that nonsense is wearing off in favor of one-man one-vote. Count the votes, stop the whining.

• Banned
On here today I have had some cons claim it did not really happen, many claim it means nothing and even one say they deserved to be spit on.

It was wrong but why make a big deal about it?

You obviously missed a lot of posts.

Now that we have a black president anytime someone opposes them they are going to be called a racist. Its a powerful way to silence your critics because who wants to be a racist. We should not expect anything less from them.
Nope, but we call the racists on it when they show up. Like the mother of the Birthers, who's now suing another black man as not qualified to run.

The birther cult is based on latent racism and xenophobia. The Teabaggers are infested with birthers. As a result many teabaggin conventions feature clear signs of racism and xenophobia and get called on it.

Exactly, they can't debate honestly, so they resort to name calling.

You mean like: communist, fascist, kenyan nazi auslander...

IMHO that nonsense is wearing off in favor of one-man one-vote. Count the votes, stop the whining.

Yep- no more holds or threats of filibusters...

If opposing the Marxist agenda of Obama makes me a racist, then I am proud to be a racist.

Obama's not a Marxist or a Kenyan, you dolt.

Forum List

Back