Should we conquer and annex Mexico?

Annex Mexico? I say no for the same reason I say no to a Mexican olympics. All the ones that can run jump and swim are already here.

Where is it a right in the Constitution for people to have healthcare provided? Before the liberals started taxing everything, people would exchange chickens or other goods to be seen by a doctor. Why is it today, you just walk into an emergency and demand to be seen? Fucking worthless tards who game the system.
But, we do have the right to keep and bear arms. I would like the government to go ahead and provide them for free now.

They're already ass-raping our social services and voting in our elections in the millions. We may as well pilfer their resources and make them pay taxes. We can also control Mexico's southern border better than 2000 + mile border we have now.

Also, fuck Mexico. So, there's that.

I say YES....we take their land as payment for all the free shit the cockroaches have received...BUT in no way do we want to deal with their low iQ filthy asses...we are fresh out of job opportunities for the brainless... Push them all to the south...stack the filth on top of the filth in Guatemala.

You want to conquer and annex Mexico, and you say "Fuck Mexico"? What could possibly go wrong?
Kinda like what the Union did to the Confederacy? :lol:

No, not like that at all. The Union stopped the confederacy from seceding from the Union. You are talking about conquering a sovereign nation, where you don't like the people, and taking their resources for our own.

They're already ass-raping our social services and voting in our elections in the millions. We may as well pilfer their resources and make them pay taxes. We can also control Mexico's southern border better than 2000 + mile border we have now.

We can make them pay taxes here by making them citizens. Amnesty. Path to citizenship.

We can make them pay taxes here by making them citizens. Amnesty. Path to citizenship.

Come on lady...Econ 101...stop reaching.
What do you think the effective tax rate is for a family of six with a gross annual income of $24,000?
How many low iQ, uneducated, unskilled folks with zero people skills and zero communication skills do you know with REAL earning potential?
These people just don't fit within our system. They flat out can not be productive contributors....face it...there's just no way.
"You can never turn a sows ear to a silk purse."

What do you think the effective tax rate is for a family of six with a gross annual income of $24,000?
How many low iQ, uneducated, unskilled folks with zero people skills and zero communication skills do you know with REAL earning potential?
These people just don't fit within our system. They flat out can not be productive contributors....face it...there's just no way.

I don't think there is much evidence of low IQ. Lack of education, but that is different.

And the work ethic for those coming in is greater than what is what you find from Americans in the unskilled labor force. There will always be a need for laborers. I worked with crews of latinos, and those guys work their asses off.

I don't think there is much evidence of low IQ. Lack of education, but that is different.

And the work ethic for those coming in is greater than what is what you find from Americans in the unskilled labor force. There will always be a need for laborers. I worked with crews of latinos, and those guys work their asses off.

Have you ever been to Mexico?
Seen how they live? Is that how motivated, educated, intelligent folks with class live comfortably?
Since you and your buddies love that slave labor so much...Why don't we just go pluck those super resourceful Zulus from the jungles of Africa and bring them over...I'm sure they'd bring lots brightness to our society and I'll bet they'd work even harder for less. Why let a little land in between stop us from stooping as low as possible. Whatta ya say? LETS DO IT!

Seen how they live? Is that how motivated, educated, intelligent folks with class live comfortably?
Since you and your buddies love that slave labor so much...Why don't we just go pluck those super resourceful Zulus from the jungles of Africa and bring them over...I'm sure they'd bring lots brightness to our society and I'll bet they'd work even harder for less. Why let a little land in between stop us from stooping as low as possible. Whatta ya say? LETS DO IT!

Yes, I have been to Mexico.

Talk about stooping low. Nothing you posted has any bearing on what I actually said. I did not say I was in favor of illegal immigration. Nor did I say anything about paying them less.

Next time you want to address what I said, try to stick with what I actually said. M'kay?

Talk about stooping low. Nothing you posted has any bearing on what I actually said. I did not say I was in favor of illegal immigration. Nor did I say anything about paying them less.

Next time you want to address what I said, try to stick with what I actually said. M'kay?

Sorry bud...it's just that some of you are getting so good at tiptoeing around and making a point through subtle implications. I have a bad habit of calling people out on their bullshit when they pathetically attemp to blur an issue.

Sorry bud...it's just that some of you are getting so good at tiptoeing around and making a point through subtle implications. I have a bad habit of calling people out on their bullshit when they pathetically attemp to blur an issue.

"Some of you"? Not sure who you mean, but I don't think we have talked before.

I have not attempted to blur an issue. I was answering your claims about mexicans.

But I do find it amusing that your response to my saying it was probably not about IQ but about a lack of education. To which you respond with "Is that how motivated, educated, intelligent folks with class live comfortably?".

As I said, I have worked on numerous telecomm projects that had latinos working. They weren't paid less. They worked their asses off. And they showed up on time and worked a full day.

I am not in favor of unchecked immigration, and certainly not in favor of illegal immigration.

Can't drink the water. Can't even drink the booze now. And a bunch of liberals in Cali and Colorado grow better weed. And someone want to ANNEX the place!?

Mm, but then would we not be responsible for all the Mexican citizens? Hell, think healthcare sucks now!
We'll just adopt their shitty healthcare system, like the libs/commies want.
Because Republican Fascist don't want healthcare at all. It fits right in with their policy of "let him die". The only think missing are the ovens.

Fascists were for healthcare, one of the reasons I think Fascism is more humane than Capitalism.
Where is it a right in the Constitution for people to have healthcare provided? Before the liberals started taxing everything, people would exchange chickens or other goods to be seen by a doctor. Why is it today, you just walk into an emergency and demand to be seen? Fucking worthless tards who game the system.

How do you defend this chart?

health%20care%20spending.jpeg

What the phukk are we supposed to do with another 125,000,000 Beaners?

We can't (and don't want to) absorb their latest invasion-wave of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens as it is.

We're already drifting towards Third World $hitHole status.

No need to accelerate the slide down that slippery slope.

We should bomb the Maquiladoras region where US factories are located after move to Mexico. We need Mexico for nothing. Close the border.

Forum List

Back