Should we care that smart women aren't having kids?

I'm grateful for the parents who "bother" to home-school their kids. I think the kids turn out better. Not so much of that liberal bs shoved down their throats.

With the average marriage only lasting 12 years, then one partner usually getting stuck with raising the kids alone...and the misery then starting.........why would any woman get married and have children these days?

. Body 'ruined'.
. Childbirth pain...also women are still dying in childbirth.
. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage.
. Spend their lives trying to discipline children/teenagers...verbally abused by the kids for most of their teens.
Then, when they get to old age, spoken to like dirt by their kids and tossed into 'shady pines' and never visited, or lived with by their kids and their grandkids...all of them treating the old folks like 'slaves'.

Reminder - this is CDZ, that means no insults, no flaming, no negging.

With the average marriage only lasting 12 years, then one partner usually getting stuck with raising the kids alone...and the misery then starting.........why would any woman get married and have children these days?
. Body 'ruined'.
. Childbirth pain...also women are still dying in childbirth.
. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage.
. Spend their lives trying to discipline children/teenagers...verbally abused by the kids for most of their teens.Then, when they get to old age, spoken to like dirt by their kids and tossed into 'shady pines' and never visited, or lived with by their kids and their grandkids...all of them treating the old folks like 'slaves'.

Most married people are miserable and hate each other after a few years. Love, sex and romance fly out the window after the honeymoon. Smart people are not meant to be married. We are too easily bored. The thought of spending more than a few years married to someone is nauseating. Most kids are HUGE disappointments. Most parents are failures. Single/never-married and blissfully happy is the best.

People can be happy in many ways - most find happiness in family and kids, but that is not the only way.

However, happy and content with their choices people usually have similar attitude to life - they do not have visible hostility toward others with different choices, they do not offend them as "morons", "dissapointed", "ruined by kids", "bored by their spouses" etc., as those combative offenses can be easily decifered as being defense mechanisms of somebody NOT content with their own inability to stay in healthy relationship and form a microsociety of your own in your home.

Substituting your own unhappiness with attacks on others "only morons have kids" just gives away to others your deep hidden complexes and even jealosy.
Oh, and "brilliance" :lol:

Choosing to not have children is essentially genetic suicide.
Would someone kindly please explain how suicide is "smart"?

I look in all directions and find no sign of human extinction. We're good, no worries.

p.s. Why not blame the stupid ones for making too many?

No, the so called smart women are killing their children today...we have killed over 56 million unborn children since 1973. Abortion is used as birth control. Women have the power to legally kill a living human beings....unbelievable power.

I look in all directions and find no sign of human extinction. We're good, no worries.

p.s. Why not blame the stupid ones for making too many?

Good then, global warming is a myth. There is certainly no threat to the world's water supply too I take it? food supply too? The perfect human phenotype that is resistant to all disease has been identified?

Wonderful!
We are in agreement. :clap2:
(Well except for the disease resistance, there is no one human phenotype that is resistant to all disease.)

So, since the world is in such perfect shape, why is it you advocate that babies should not live? Is that not a absolutely evil position to argue?

You argue that only "stupid ones" should not have babies?
What qualifies one as "stupid"?
Is it some contrived scheme?
Or is it something more quantifiable?

The only quantifiable measure in the grand scheme of life is if you make babies...
Not only that! It is that you RAISE babies!

If you have an argument, please provide quantifiable measures. "Stupid" is purely subjective.

The "smartest" people are the ones who will pass their genes to the next generation, this is absolute measurable fact. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be smart when your gene pool is dead.

Last edited:
Should we care that smart women aren't having kids? | Sadhbh Walshe | Comment is free | theguardian.com

I just thought this was interesting and strange, especially in light of upper education's appreciation of feminism and how feminism has gone along with untraditional family structures as well as tolerance of abortion.

There's a couple things about feminism to be considered from this:

1. Will feminism decay over time because smart women aren't having kids?
  2. Has this trend always existed, and does it explain how feminism changed from it's first to second and third waves since smart women themselves didn't have kids, but others' kids had to interpret feminism for themselves?

Feminism and Pro-Choice are just political movements funded by the CIA and are nothing more than Globalist methods of keeping women from reproducing and having feminism destroy the family unit.

Notice how many single mothers there are and how 80% of their kids end up in prison... Thank You Globalism.

Notice that 3 our of 5 American women are on antidepressants and in the workplace. This too is a result of Globalism. Women are better designed to be mothers and secretaries. Other jobs are just too stressful for them. I am not opposed to women holding down jobs, but they need to be able to handle the work without needing medication for it.

If a woman wants to be a professional then she should get some help from her relatives as far as raising kids go. Aunts and Uncles helping out as well as Grandmas and Grandpas.... No they gotta scream for daycare.

WHy all this cuz the family unit in America has broken down thanks to feminism and globalism.

Should we care that smart women aren't having kids? | Sadhbh Walshe | Comment is free | theguardian.com

I just thought this was interesting and strange, especially in light of upper education's appreciation of feminism and how feminism has gone along with untraditional family structures as well as tolerance of abortion.

2. Has this trend always existed, and does it explain how feminism changed from it's first to second and third waves since smart women themselves didn't have kids, but others' kids had to interpret feminism for themselves?

Feminism and Pro-Choice are just political movements funded by the CIA and are nothing more than Globalist methods of keeping women from reproducing and having feminism destroy the family unit.

Notice how many single mothers there are and how 80% of their kids end up in prison... Thank You Globalism.

Notice that 3 our of 5 American women are on antidepressants and in the workplace. This too is a result of Globalism. Women are better designed to be mothers and secretaries. Other jobs are just too stressful for them. I am not opposed to women holding down jobs, but they need to be able to handle the work without needing medication for it.

If a woman wants to be a professional then she should get some help from her relatives as far as raising kids go. Aunts and Uncles helping out as well as Grandmas and Grandpas.... No they gotta scream for daycare.

Why all this cuz the family unit in America has broken down thanks to feminism and globalism.

While I agree with some of the sentiment of your post, I don't know that it is necessarily the "CIA" to be blamed for this. Even if it were, it is the culture that is allowing it to take place. Yeah I'll agree that government of any sort would desire a culture of degeneracy. Degenerates make perfect slaves for them. I'm still not seeing the connection with that particular agency.

Moving on,
It should be clear, women are not entirely to blame for this cultural decay.

"Feminism" as mandated by the pinko is hardly a female creation. Most women enter the workforce by being pushed into it by menfolk who are just as duped by pinko fantasy as they are.

It is not women who design such a culture. It is possibly of equal blame... though If I were a betting man, I'd wager that men take the lions share of the blame for this particular decay.

I've encountered many a family where the husband who spends his time drinking, and buying toys, insisting that the wife enter the workforce. Then these idiots wonder why their wives inevitably cheat on them.

Hey boyos, if your wife is in the "workforce", she will cheat on you! Is that what you really want?
Whats more important, your toys or your family's integrity?

If men are so much less "stressed" by hard work why do they push their women into the slave pool?... Oh yeah that's right, they need that new sports car and they really need that big TV to watch their cable sports. So they pimp out their women to the slave pool.

Ya know what? Those POS's aren't even men at all!
Calling a pimp a man is like calling a faggot a man... they may have been born men, but they are not men any more.

Last edited:
Most of the medical professionals I know have children.
Stan has no kids, he is a surgical professor at Harvard med school.
He has no wife either.
A very arrogant mysogenist who has many short term relationships.

Great laugh on a night out.

Not as entertaining as some other Harvard professors one meets around Boston!

I find most of the Harvard men I run into are mysogynists. Either they are too good for you (i.e. woman just arent as smart as ME ) .. or really really boring on a date.

But maybe its because I am one of those public school education kids.

Could it be that perhaps "feminists" recognize that they have a genetic inferiority that should not be passed on? Maybe they are justified in simply fading from existence?

Now these "feminists" may have been propped up as "smart" by their bankster masters... They are absolutely not "smart" in real LIFE terms, which is a quantifiable fact.

Again, maybe it is best such weak minded women do not reproduce. Those women who stand stalwart against such anti-family propaganda are clearly the "smartest" in the the grand scheme of things. Results matter, not propaganda.

SO!!!

Be happy to be die with no children you "feminists"! You serve the bankster slave masters well, your would-be children are the thing they hate the most. So hate your menfolk, hate your children, be a good slave now.

Just please don't reproduce!, we need remove you weak minded fools from the gene pool.

Are you suggesting that smart women be MADE to have children?

Smart women would have kids if there were men around who would marry and stay married. And go to college and do well and make good money.

But the right sort of men are a rapidly shrinking population. So we don't have so many children. It's men's fault.

What, did you expect smart women to have illegitimate bastards to raise all by themselves?

For that, you need to sex up stupid women.

The right sort of men are disappearing because all of a sudden the government is there to take responsibility for them. Men don't have to grow up anymore, or at least they can delay it for years.

I was one of those delayers, finally I'm in a relationship that has kids on the menu within 2-3 years. I should have been doing this when I was in my late 20's early 30's, but I'm doing it in my late 30's early 40's.

Quite frankly it's none of your business whether or not people choose to have kids now is it?

If you're worried about the human race dying out then why don't you women who think that having kids is necessary have a dozen kids each?

Forum List

Back