Should Trump be barred from attending Cummings funeral?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Sources say that Cummings will reveal his decision later this week.

Though the antipathy between the two men was well-known there comes a time to put down the sword and pick up the peace pipe.

It remains to be seen whether or not, Cummings can still forgive Trump.

We all await with bated breath.

Jo

They banned him from McCains funeral and he in turn sent his plane to carry the body and the family to DC. McCain ended being up the asshole.

I hope they don't over play this funeral...he was a lifelong public servant...and he is dead...we will all die...if you want to make a big deal of a mans passing then choose a real man or woman...not a con artist elected class crook....

Though the antipathy between the two men was well-known there comes a time to put down the sword and pick up the peace pipe.

Jo
Will not matter in the scheme of things

Maybe his filthy city can get rid of the four legged rats now....they just lost a two legged one...

Jo
I don't see how Cummins can forgive Trump. Especially since he's dead.

Jo
I think it is the widow who is being addressed. His widow, Maya Rockeymoore Cummings, is chairwoman of Maryland’s Democratic Party.

As for my feelings on the question of "Should Trump be barred from attending Cummings funeral?" I say, yes. Why not respect the true feelings of each man and save Trump the trouble of pretending to care about this. Cummings would not want him there, IMO, and Trump would probably prefer to spend the time working and doing his job for which he was duly elected.

Jo
I think it is the widow who is being addressed. His widow, Maya Rockeymoore Cummings, is chairwoman of Maryland’s Democratic Party.

As for my feelings on the question of "Should Trump be barred from attending Cummings funeral?" I say, yes. Why not respect the true feelings of each man and save Trump the trouble of pretending to care about this. Cummings would not want him there, IMO, and Trump would probably prefer to spend the time working and doing his job for which he was duly elected.
LOl, everything in the world revolves around Trump with you idiots.

Jo
Maybe he could send a team of WH janitors to represent him and then clean up the district.

Forum List

Back