Should this guy go to prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
TAMPA — Jeremy Michael Brown is a former U.S. Army special forces soldier and one-time congressional candidate in Tampa. He’s also a self-identified member of the far-right Oath Keepers extremist group.

Prosecutors say he was among the rioting crowd Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, where he was photographed in military garb, a tactical vest and carrying surgical shears and zip ties. When federal agents searched his Palm River area home last week, they said they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades.

“You made a specific threat to law enforcement,” the judge told Brown. “And that’s something I can’t ignore.”

CWUNODKC5JAA7I34ATSOSRAYOU.jpg

All those weapons are useable by a militia.

He's probably going to prison for the hand grenades unless they are dummies used for training.

You think he should go to prison?

Unless they have undeniable evidence of the crimes set against him and he's proved guilty then no. Just because he was a part of the crowd doesn't mean that he's actually guilty of anything.

Also, just because he had military gear doesn't mean that he was going to use it or anything.

TAMPA — Jeremy Michael Brown is a former U.S. Army special forces soldier and one-time congressional candidate in Tampa. He’s also a self-identified member of the far-right Oath Keepers extremist group.

Prosecutors say he was among the rioting crowd Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol, where he was photographed in military garb, a tactical vest and carrying surgical shears and zip ties. When federal agents searched his Palm River area home last week, they said they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades.

“You made a specific threat to law enforcement,” the judge told Brown. “And that’s something I can’t ignore.”

CWUNODKC5JAA7I34ATSOSRAYOU.jpg

All those weapons are useable by a militia.

He's probably going to prison for the hand grenades unless they are dummies used for training.

You think he should go to prison?

how is an oath keeper far right?? thats a centrist position,,

In a Communist country.

In OUR Country

When federal agents searched his Palm River area home last week, they said they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades.

In OUR Country

When federal agents searched his Palm River area home last week, they said they found a short-barrel rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, more than 8,000 rounds of ammunition and two hand grenades.

When you say it, it is not our country. You are a traitor, if you did not know that, you do now.

In OUR Country

pretty easy to ignore,,

In OUR Country

Based on how many times the Feds have been caught lying, they are no longer credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back