Concealed carry permits in U.S. soar to 21.52 million......good for us.

11 years carrying concealed and I haven't had to shoot anyone yet. It's nice to be able to stop by the range any time of the day, without having to pack up a bunch of stuff. Spare magazines, ear and eye protection, and targets are always in the trunk.

Last edited:
11 years carrying concealed and I haven't had to shoot anyone yet. It's nice to be able to stop by the range any time of the day, without having to pack up a bunch of stuff. Spare magazines, ear and eye protection, and targets are always in the trunk.
I have had a concealed weapons permit for over a quarter of a century and I hope and pray I never have to use lethal force to stop an attacker who wants to put me in the hospital for an extended period or six feet under.

I have had a concealed weapons permit for over a quarter of a century and I hope and pray I never have to use lethal force to stop an attacker who wants to put me in the hospital for an extended period or six feet under.

I carry a small can of Mace is a leather holder too. You can get those for about $12. Probably better to spray a fucker in the face, then un-ass the place if you can. Of course if a knife or gun comes into play, it's shootey time.

I carry a small can of Mace is a leather holder too. You can get those for about $12. Probably better to spray a fucker in the face, then un-ass the place if you can. Of course if a knife or gun comes into play, it's shootey time.
Good idea. You have an alternative to use.

Good idea. You have an alternative to use.

A good spring-loaded knife too. Our carry law allows us to have billy clubs, but those are hard to conceal. Not sure if they're legal here, but a good lead-filled sap can take the fight out of someone. One hard whack upside the head, and it's coloring books for Christmas.

:laughing0301:

A good spring-loaded knife too. Our carry law allows us to have billy clubs, but those are hard to conceal. Not sure if they're legal here, but a good lead-filled sap can take the fight out of someone. One hard whack upside the head, and it's coloring books for Christmas.

:laughing0301:
I once had a lead filled quirt that ostensibly once belonged to Elvis Presley.

A concealed weapons permit in Florida where I live allows you to carry in Florida a stun gun or taser, a concealed knife or dirk, billy club, and brass knuckles as well as a handgun.

I carry a fixed blade neck knife cross draw under my left shoulder and under my shirt.

1634343204513.jpeg

Forum List

Back