Should the Maga bomber been on the streets?

The Maga bomber had been arrested about 8 times for various things, including using other explosive devices against other people.

2015 — Busted in West Palm Beach for shoplifting at a Walmart. The complaint says he grabbed a rolling briefcase and a luggage bag worth $58 and tried to leave the store without paying.
• 2014 — Nabbed for shoplifting in Miami-Dade County.
• 2009 — Arrested for a criminal traffic violation for driving without a license.
• 2004 — Pinched twice for possession and sale of steroids. He was sentenced to 18 months probation.
• 2002 — Convicted of throwing or placing an explosive device in Miami-Dade County. He received one year probation.
• 1994 — His spouse accused him of domestic abuse in a civil filing.
• 1992 — Collared in Miami-Dade County for shoplifting.
• 1991 — He was convicted of grand theft. He was given two years probation and paid $1,612.

Then he writes:

“Go Republicans: Low taxes , low crime,”

Seems ironic that he praises the GOP for being tough on crime does it not?

Well one thing is for certain, the liberal judicial system won't let him go free this time since he just tried to kill their Dim leaders.

He will never see the light of day again.
Better yet... was the bombers van seen on the streets? It’s a very high profile vehicle that wouldn’t have gone unnoticed. In fact it would have been quite memorable. Should I hold my breath waiting for eye witness accounts?
Yes, the van was photographed last year with all those stickers on it in a shopping mall parking lot. The people who took the photo got the impression the guy was living out of the van.

The Maga bomber had been arrested about 8 times for various things, including using other explosive devices against other people.

2015 — Busted in West Palm Beach for shoplifting at a Walmart. The complaint says he grabbed a rolling briefcase and a luggage bag worth $58 and tried to leave the store without paying.
• 2009 — Arrested for a criminal traffic violation for driving without a license.
• 2004 — Pinched twice for possession and sale of steroids. He was sentenced to 18 months probation.
• 2002 — Convicted of throwing or placing an explosive device in Miami-Dade County. He received one year probation.
• 1991 — He was convicted of grand theft. He was given two years probation and paid $1,612.

Then he writes:

Well one thing is for certain, the liberal judicial system won't let him go free this time since he just tried to kill their Dim leaders.

Better yet... was the bombers van seen on the streets? It’s a very high profile vehicle that wouldn’t have gone unnoticed. In fact it would have been quite memorable. Should I hold my breath waiting for eye witness accounts?
Yes, the van was photographed last year with all those stickers on it in a shopping mall parking lot. The people who took the photo got the impression the guy was living out of the van.
Link? With photo?

I'm sure as we speak the Feds are collecting ATM camera footage and home security camera footage and whatever other street cameras are out there on this guy's route.

Then he writes:

Link? With photo?
Who Is Cesar Sayoc, the Mail Bombing Suspect?

This is the photo the couple took of the van last December:

bomber-van.jpg

Then he writes:

Link? With photo?

bomber-van.jpg
I am telling you. God made this happen. God wanted to gift-wrap a perfect October crisis for the sole benefit of Democrats. It does not get any more perfect.

I am a believer.

:dunno:

Then he writes:

Well...maybe he will share a cell with the Bernie Bro shooter...oh yeah, that guy was killed when he tried to murder republican congressmen with real bullets, not fake bombs....

Then he writes:

Was waiting for this.

Then he writes:

Well...maybe he will share a cell with the Bernie Bro shooter...oh yeah, that guy was killed when he tried to murder republican congressmen with real bullets, not fake bombs....
That's what makes this so perfectly divine, and why you should accept the miracle God provided to the Democrats.

No one could have gotten hurt. There was NO RISK to Democrats and they are reaping all the glory directly from God.

GOD is a Democrat.

Believe, brother.

Believe.

In 2002 he threatened to "9/11" his local electric utility supplier if they cut his electricity for not paying the bill. No doubt if he targeted Republicans, he would get a Dim lawyer to have him plead insanity. A Dim judge would give him probation again in that case. :p
Yep...certainly was expecting this......

Then he writes:

Not to worry. James Alex Fields Jr. is still alive...they can share a cell.

Then he writes:

Link? With photo?

bomber-van.jpg
I am telling you. God made this happen. God wanted to gift-wrap a perfect October crisis for the sole benefit of Democrats. It does not get any more perfect.

I am a believer.

:lol:

Don't let some loser make you regret your vote. That's exactly what the Democrats would want you to do.

Ted Cruz has dropped in my esteem considerably over the past couple years, but he is still superior to some Texas Democrat named "Beto", okay?

He's even superior to Trump, even if he is a fucking spineless mendacious weasel.

Link? With photo?

bomber-van.jpg

I am a believer.

Don't let some loser make you regret your vote. That's exactly what the Democrats would want you to do.

Ted Cruz has dropped in my esteem considerably over the past couple years, but he is still superior to some Texas Democrat named "Beto", okay?

He's even superior to Trump, even if he is a fucking spineless mendacious weasel.
Too late. I voted for Neal Dikeman (L).

Then he writes:

Using the TardLogic you all displayed this week, that shooter must be a Republican hoax. :lol:

Link? With photo?

bomber-van.jpg

I am a believer.

Too late. I voted for Neal Dikeman (L).
One thing I have always admired about Libertarians is that they are true to their cause. For the most part, they have integrity out the wazoo.

Good for you.

Then he writes:

Discretionary spending has to go first; the right wing cannot be serious about their alleged war on the abstractions of crime, drugs, and terror. Raising arms against the Union during alleged times of War is a cause for treason.

Forum List

Back