Who is William Clyde Allen? Eh liberals. Try not googling it and try not lying.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Go ahead, remember him? Boy, that name went out of the media quickly, didn't it? Sure did. Wonder why?

Now, let the lying liberals pretend to know who that is without googling the name.

Go ahead, remember him? Boy, that name went out of the media quickly, didn't it? Sure did. Wonder why?

Now, let the lying liberals pretend to know who that is without googling the name.

You posted this query earlier today after your volatile and bile filled tirade about hating liberals. I take it nobody answered you, or did not give you the answer you desperately needed to reinforce your very particular Weltanschauung.

I'll bite. I googled him because I vaguely remembered. Not much known about him but he is a Navy Vet from Utah that left the Navy in 02. "Arrested in connection with sending packages containing the poison ricin to President Donald Trump and leading Pentagon officials." And
"Public records show Allen was a registered Democrat in 2004; however, he switched political parties in 2017 when he registered as a Republican."

Your point?

Former Navy sailor William Clyde Allen III arrested after ricin seeds sent to Donald Trump, Pentagon

That loser up there is pretending that he knew the name of that liberal hero....

Then again, that loser probably does have a framed photo of that asshole right next to bill ayers photo. Hell, that fucking loser up there probably has a framed painting of bill ayers. We all know he has some red Che t shirt....who of course another liberal violent hero. Fucking loser.

What is funny is how that name was quickly taken out of the news.

Funny

Here we go - another Owl32 hate thread. They go something like this...

'Liberals are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything libs do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about liberals?'

Blah blah blah.

That loser up there is pretending that he knew the name of that liberal hero....

Then again, that loser probably does have a framed photo of that asshole right next to bill ayers photo. Hell, that fucking loser up there probably has a framed painting of bill ayers. We all know he has some red Che t shirt....who of course another liberal violent hero. Fucking loser.

What is funny is how that name was quickly taken out of the news.

Funny
Che was never a liberal..

'Liberals are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything libs do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about liberals?'

Blah blah blah.
Once you hit one hundred it's about all they can do...And he thinks everyone and everything is a liberal but himself.

Blah blah blah.

At least he is consistent.

I’m guessing he’s your gay lover. PS; your wedding pictures are not parts of the media

Blah blah blah.

'Mexicans are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything Mexicans do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about Mexicans?'

'Gays are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything gays do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about gays?'

'Black people are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything black people do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about black people?'

'Feminist are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything feminist do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about feminist?'

'Mormons are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything Mormons do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about Mormons?'

'Millennials are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything millennials do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about millennials?'

'Veterans are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything veterans do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about veterans?'

'Handicap people are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything handicap people do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about handicap people?'

'Immigrants are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything immigrants do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about immigrants?'

'Teachers are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything teachers do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about teachers?'

'Reporters are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything reporters do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about reporters?'

'Police are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything police do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about police?'

'Doctors are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything doctors do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about doctors?'

'Politicians are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything politicians do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about politicians?'

'Natives are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything natives do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about natives?'

'People are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything people do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about people?'

Ground up castor beans is your story ? Bit of a ways from ricin. So what is your point?

Blah blah blah.

'Mexicans are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything Mexicans do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about Mexicans?'

'Gays are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything gays do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.

'Black people are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything black people do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about black people?'

'Feminist are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything feminist do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about feminist?'

'Mormons are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything Mormons do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.

'Millennials are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything millennials do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about millennials?'

'Veterans are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything veterans do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about veterans?'

'Handicap people are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything handicap people do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about handicap people?'

'Immigrants are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything immigrants do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about immigrants?'

'Teachers are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything teachers do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about teachers?'

'Reporters are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything reporters do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about reporters?'

'Police are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything police do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.

'Doctors are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything doctors do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.

'Politicians are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything politicians do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.
Did I mention how much I utterly and completely hate everything about politicians?'

'Natives are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything natives do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.

'People are devils. I hate them, I will beat them up, punch them, kill them. Everything people do is evil, they are evil, I hate them, I hate them all. And if you don't hate them all and tell everyone every five seconds that you hate them than you are evil and I hate you and will beat you up.

But Republicans aren't motivated by emotion...

Newsflash...fear, hatred,anger...are EMOTIONS

And that's all Trumpers have.

Well and victimhood

Blah blah blah.

Well said. I wonder if he really hates all of those people...I would not doubt it.

I have never read someone so consumed by hatred and violent thoughts on a chat forum.

Someone needs to keep an eye on this TheOwl32 guy in real life...Heaven knows what he would do if/when he explodes.

Last edited:

Blah blah blah.

Well said. I wonder if he really hates all of those people...I would not doubt it.

I have never read someone so consumed by hatred and violent thoughts on a chat forum.

Someone needs to keep an eye on this TheOwl32 guy in real life...Heaven knows what he would do if/when he explodes.

Ah, you got it. I knew you would.

The hate of that poster smolders through the interwebs. Owl seriously needs help.

Forum List

Back