Should the House Managers that manufactured evidence be disbarred?

Yet the same republicans are coming out and saying Trump was the main catalyst for the riots. Yet on a technicality because he was no longer in office then they had to vote against conviction.

Now how convenient is that. The found a hook that they can hang there hats on.

Saving them from the moral dilemma facing them that to convict would look bad for republicans, cause a massive rift in the republican party, and ultimately endanger their reelection bid.

The soul of the republican party was on display. The democrats did not need to manufacture evidence as the evidence was clearly stated by Mitch. Trump was guilt but he is no longer in office for conviction of impeachment to matter.

Other republicans have said the same thing. The soul of the party was been tarnished and they cannot rid the one thing that would lead to cleansing. Instead they chose the easy way out. Ignore the obvious and make up an excuse that sounds believable. It does seem to work.

The House Managers altered evidence to hekp bolster their case. Should this be looked at by the BAR in each of their states and should disbarring be considered?

You follow everything that spewed out of that shitty lawyers mouth. It must be true since it was the guy defending the psychopath.

I am waiting for the Ho to be removed from office because she strongly supported the BLM insurrection.

Why are the Democrats such hypocrites? Does it go hand and hand with their typical dishonesty?

The House Managers altered evidence to hekp bolster their case. Should this be looked at by the BAR in each of their states and should disbarring be considered?

Let's see this 4 suits short a full deck criminal idiots that have pulled this shit without a rest going on 5 years. In that amount of time I figure most should have rotted from the tree by now.

You follow everything that spewed out of that shitty lawyers mouth. It must be true since it was the guy defending the psychopath.

CBS seemed to agree...

what is your personal evidence that Van der Veen was lying about the doctored evidence?

Look at how liberals are not even capable of a discussion about it.

Now, lets pretend it was Trump’s lawyers who did the EXACT SAME THING.

YOU LIBERAL CUCKS WOULD CALL FOR HIS EXECUTION AND YOU KNOW IT.

The House Managers submitted manufactured information, just fucking admit it.

They added a blue check on a tweet that did not have one....making it seem more official, and they changed a date from 2020 to 2021 to make a tweet seem like it related to the Capitol Selfie Party.

CBS seemed to agree...

what is your personal evidence that Van der Veen was lying about the doctored evidence?

I saw that guy leave mad this morning. KOOK lawyer.

See the Nazi fascism of the left. Its ok if their side doctors evidence because ORANGE MAN BAD.

They are racists and Nazis.

CBS seemed to agree...

So you saw the doctored evidence discussed. Should the house managers be disbarred for submitting doctored evidence?

CBS seemed to agree...

So you saw the doctored evidence discussed. Should the house managers be disbarred for submitting doctored evidence?

A comma?

Yet the same republicans are coming out and saying Trump was the main catalyst for the riots. Yet on a technicality because he was no longer in office then they had to vote against conviction.

Now how convenient is that. The found a hook that they can hang there hats on.

Saving them from the moral dilemma facing them that to convict would look bad for republicans, cause a massive rift in the republican party, and ultimately endanger their reelection bid.

The soul of the republican party was on display. The democrats did not need to manufacture evidence as the evidence was clearly stated by Mitch. Trump was guilt but he is no longer in office for conviction of impeachment to matter.

Other republicans have said the same thing. The soul of the party was been tarnished and they cannot rid the one thing that would lead to cleansing. Instead they chose the easy way out. Ignore the obvious and make up an excuse that sounds believable. It does seem to work.
ya, I believe that. However, it is like saying "Giants winning the world series was the main catalyst for 2016 riot" or " Canucks losing Stanley Cup was the main catalyst for 2011 riot" ...... So, are you going to relocate Giants, Canucks or other teams? :rolleyes:

Let's see this 4 suits short a full deck criminal idiots that have pulled this shit without a rest going on 5 years. In that amount of time I figure most should have rotted from the tree by now.

I dont know what this means.

Forum List

Back