Should the DNC force biden to take Alzheimer's Test

Sure, but only if Donnie Dumpster takes one also. We also need a full psychological profile on the Orange Idiot who's become more unhinged by the second.

As for Dick Morris? These are the ramblings of a washed up old clown desperately trying to remain relevant. :D

Dick Morris, 'The Worst Pundit of 2012'

220px-Dick_Morris_%28cropped%29.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't matter, Biden wouldn't be making decisions anyway. He just does what he's told. It would be entertaining to watch him try to explain away the results though. He would probably challenge the reporters to a pushup contest or something. "C'mon man, you know me. I'm in better shape than anybody else who's ever occupied the Green House".

Sure, but only if Donnie Dumpster takes one also. We also need a full psychological profile on the Orange Idiot who's become more unhinged by the second.

As for Dick Morris? These are the ramblings of a washed up old clown desperately trying to remain relevant. :D

Try and keep up boyo...Trump aced the cognitive test..............What Do Trump's Cognitive Test Results Show? | Live Science

Try to keep up Mackey - Ronny Jackson is the drug and alcohol addled clown who claimed Dotard was in perfect health and weighted 239 pounds.

He lost his credibility YEARS ago my friend. ;)

Try and keep up boyo...Trump aced the cognitive test..............What Do Trump's Cognitive Test Results Show? | Live Science

Try to keep up Mackey - Ronny Jackson is the drug and alcohol addled clown who claimed Dotard was in perfect health and weighted 239 pounds.

Enemies of Trump made allegations of his drinking on the job and over-prescribing drugs....which he denied.

U.S. Navy Biographies - REAR ADMIRAL RONNY L. JACKSON

Irregardless your failed attempt to make this all about Admiral Jackson is belied by the many other sources regarding Biden's brain damage.

Anyhow....I am sure they could find a spot for you at CNN

Enemies of Trump made allegations of his drinking on the job and over-prescribing drugs....which he denied.

Irregardless your failed attempt to make this all about Admiral Jackson is belied by the many other sources regarding Biden's brain damage.

Sure Sure ... You go with that :)

Ronny Jackson crashed car while drunk and mishandled drugs, document claims

2913p0.jpg

2913p0.jpg

A smear campaign by enemies of President Trump.

Join Ronny Jackson
Ronny Jackson Endorsed by President Donald Trump!

Driven by service to our nation and to Texas, Dr. Ronny Jackson traded his cowboy boots for combat boots when he joined the United States Navy in 1995. And now, he is coming back to Texas to fight for our Texas Values in Congress.

“I was born and raised in Texas and I know the meaning of hard work and service. I’ve spent the last 24 years wearing the Uniform of our Country and fighting for the same Texas values that were instilled in me by my parents and my community.

In Congress, I will continue to fight for those Texas values.

Dr. Ronny Jackson is a retired Rear Admiral in the United States Navy. After 24 years of active duty service in the military, he is working to continue his public service as a Member of Congress representing the people of the 13th congressional district.

About Ronny
Dr. Ronny Jackson was born and raised in Texas. He earned his undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University and then attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Graduating as a physician in 1995, Dr. Jackson immediately joined the United States Navy and spent the next 24 years traveling the world caring for our nation’s sailors, marines, soldiers, and airmen.

In 2005 he joined the 2nd Marines, Combat Logistics Regiment 25 and he deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom as the Emergency Medicine Physician in charge of Resuscitative Medicine for a forward deployed Surgical Shock Trauma Platoon in Taqaddum, Iraq.

In 2006, while still in Iraq, Dr. Ronny Jackson was selected to serve as White House Physician in the George W. Bush administration. After the Bush administration, he continued his active duty service at the White House and led the White House Medical Unit as its Commander and served as the appointed Physician to the President and Assistant to the President for President Donald J. Trump.

Texans for Ronny Jackson - Texas Values for our 13th District

2913p0.jpg

A smear campaign by enemies of President Trump.

Join Ronny Jackson
Ronny Jackson Endorsed by President Donald Trump!

Driven by service to our nation and to Texas, Dr. Ronny Jackson traded his cowboy boots for combat boots when he joined the United States Navy in 1995. And now, he is coming back to Texas to fight for our Texas Values in Congress.

“I was born and raised in Texas and I know the meaning of hard work and service. I’ve spent the last 24 years wearing the Uniform of our Country and fighting for the same Texas values that were instilled in me by my parents and my community.

In Congress, I will continue to fight for those Texas values.

Dr. Ronny Jackson is a retired Rear Admiral in the United States Navy. After 24 years of active duty service in the military, he is working to continue his public service as a Member of Congress representing the people of the 13th congressional district.

About Ronny
Dr. Ronny Jackson was born and raised in Texas. He earned his undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University and then attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Graduating as a physician in 1995, Dr. Jackson immediately joined the United States Navy and spent the next 24 years traveling the world caring for our nation’s sailors, marines, soldiers, and airmen.

In 2005 he joined the 2nd Marines, Combat Logistics Regiment 25 and he deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom as the Emergency Medicine Physician in charge of Resuscitative Medicine for a forward deployed Surgical Shock Trauma Platoon in Taqaddum, Iraq.

In 2006, while still in Iraq, Dr. Ronny Jackson was selected to serve as White House Physician in the George W. Bush administration. After the Bush administration, he continued his active duty service at the White House and led the White House Medical Unit as its Commander and served as the appointed Physician to the President and Assistant to the President for President Donald J. Trump.

Texans for Ronny Jackson - Texas Values for our 13th District

Donny's OTHER personal physician :laugh2:

tdy_news_peter_trump_180502_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

More smear tactics....pathetic.

Not to mention you are off topic......the topic being bidens mental state.

Biden is the one running for president not Admiral Jackson

Last edited:
It used to be a gentleman's agreement that presidential candidates submit their medical history until Bill Clinton declined. We used to depend on the media to ask the tough questions but they ain't about to tackle Sanders heart condition or Biden's mental stability.

It used to be a gentleman's agreement that presidential candidates submit their medical history until Bill Clinton declined. We used to depend on the media to ask the tough questions but they ain't about to tackle Sanders heart condition or Biden's mental stability.
Or Trumps dementia.

Forum List

Back