Should religious organisations be held to consumer protection laws?

He is under the delusion that non Jews can not ever have kosher meats. That somehow there is a secret society that siphons off the best and then secretly provides it ONLY to orthodox Jews.

in a setting where ALL food is limited and scarce like it was when these rules came about? Yea, dude.. there sure was plenty of kosher food for EVERYONE!

and yes, that would describe very well the culture found in israel circa 4000bc. Indeed, that is EXACTLY the description we have for the cohen jews.

Kohen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Terumah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You stupid ass. Anyone can buy kosher meat. I buy it all the time. My thanksgiving turkey was kosher.

Unbelievable.

yea ravi! cultures throughout time have ALWAYS had readily available kosher delis!

:lol:

Indeed, your average non jew living in any given village in 4kbc was only a jaunt away from some of that good ole NON-parasite meat!

Are you always a retard? The requirements for kosher are not some hidden secret known only to a couple Jewish Butchers. The REASON it exists is no state secret. Lately the opinion is that it just isn't needed anymore. Perhaps those filthy Jews actually know something us smart Goyim are to stupid to consider?

indeed, it's pretty goddamn clear what the requirments for kosher food is. It's also pretty goddamn clear how that just HAPPENS to fit the same list of choice food options from early hebrew culture.

gosh, that bolded statement pretty much says all their is to say about what culture YOU worship, eh? Rigging this requirement into your faith was probably smart too. I mean, it sure takes a fucking genius to choose non-spoiled meat and the choices cuts over fatback and pig knuckles!

:lol:

man oh man, i forgot about Kosher Turkeys! Thanks for reminding me about them Ravi!

For a few years, i was buying kosher turkeys and they were always the BEST tasting, most flavorful turkeys.....!!!!

We moved and i forgot all about them!

Care

in a setting where ALL food is limited and scarce like it was when these rules came about? Yea, dude.. there sure was plenty of kosher food for EVERYONE!

and yes, that would describe very well the culture found in israel circa 4000bc. Indeed, that is EXACTLY the description we have for the cohen jews.

Kohen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Terumah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You see a lot of kahans around the temple lately?

Sometimes you're braindead.... you talk about things of which you have little to no knowledge and make up the rest.

Ass..... seriously... this might well be the stupidest tangent I've ever seen you off on....

might even top the stupidity about lying about men's child support paying the cable bill....

You might want to try a good reading comprehension course.

But tell us all again you have nothing against Jews.....

unless of course they AREN'T Jews.....

Schmuck.

The funny thing is that if we could ONLY buy kosher meat Soggy would claim that the Jews were controlling the market in an effort to pile up the gold. He's so transparent.

The funny thing is that if we could ONLY buy kosher meat Soggy would claim that the Jews were controlling the market in an effort to pile up the gold. He's so transparent.

seems to be very transparent imo, and i am an innocent bystander!

care

You see a lot of kahans around the temple lately?
Sometimes you're braindead.... you talk about things of which you have little to no knowledge and make up the rest.
Ass..... seriously... this might well be the stupidest tangent I've ever seen you off on....
might even top the stupidity about lying about men's child support paying the cable bill....
You might want to try a good reading comprehension course.
But tell us all again you have nothing against Jews.....
unless of course they AREN'T Jews.....
Schmuck.

who needs to see a cohen in the temple now that kosher standards have become universally applicable to the jewish culture, jill? Funny that you don't dispute the point about the quality of food for the chosen people but, instead, stick with the same old tired Scarlet A bullshit. Indeed, it's probably not as obvious as your narrow observation of hateful posts according to who is and who isn't a fellow jew.

Please, tell us more about MY supposed hatred while turning a blind eye to anything that might soil a zionist. Your criticism is as laughable as your rationalized premiums for your jersey wearing fellows.

again, typical.

:thup:

not at all since if Kosher were the ONLY option then EVERYONE would get those prime food options.. However, since thats not the case I guess you'd be better off crying antisemite and pulling a Jill than facing my point. Hell, if white people embedded eating only the best foods in their culture you'd be screaming nazi by now.

not at all since if Kosher were the ONLY option then EVERYONE would get those prime food options.. However, since thats not the case I guess you'd be better off crying antisemite and pulling a Jill than facing my point. Hell, if white people embedded eating only the best foods in their culture you'd be screaming nazi by now.
Again, anyone can buy kosher food you idiot.

Again, anyone can buy kosher food you idiot.

everyone in 4000BC?

Here you go, ravikins.. this is probably why it's easier to call me a joooo hating anti semite than face my point:

FOOD FIT FOR A KING:
Reviewing the Laws of Bishul Akum & Bishul Yisroel

Occasionally, there may be circumstances where both ingredients and equipment are 100% kosher and through a violation of a Rabbinic ordinance some foods or food products would be prohibited, while other food products undergoing the very same process would remain 100% kosher. This disqualifying process occurs when certain foods are totally and exclusively cooked by an aino Yehudi, a person who is not required by the Torah to keep kosher. When a kosher raw chicken is boiled in a pot of water by an aino Yehudi it is as non-kosher as chicken cooked in butter! Our Rabbis call this disqualification bishul akum, literally, food cooked by a person not required by the Torah to keep kosher. There are two reasons why our Chachomim, Sages, enacted this ordinance: First, as a precaution against inadvertently eating non-kosher food; second, as a prevention against unnecessary socialization that could lead to intermarriage.
Star-K Kosher Certification - Kosher Consumer

:eusa_angel:

Foods that are not prestigious and would not be served at a kings' table when hosting an official state dinner (e.g. baked beans or corn flakes). These foods are permitted because a person does not experience deep feelings of gratitude and appreciation when someone warms up a can of string beans. Therefore, cooking non-prestigious food would not bring on feelings of closeness between preparer and recipient. Any food that would not be served at a wedding feast because it is not elegant (e.g. doughnuts) would certainly not qualify for bishul akum.

Holy Shit! I sure hope Obama doesn't serve cornflakes and baked beans at an official state dinner.

So you can't buy kosher food, huh, you racist imbecile? Them Jews see you coming and hide all the good stuff in the walk in fridge until your dirty, stinky ass is out of the grocery store.

:rofl:

Holy Shit! I sure hope Obama doesn't serve cornflakes and baked beans at an official state dinner.

So you can't buy kosher food, huh, you racist imbecile? Them Jews see you coming and hide all the good stuff in the walk in fridge until your dirty, stinky ass is out of the grocery store.

:rofl:

try reading the evidence, ravikins.. believe it or not, goyim had to eat too while this shit was being fitted into the hebrew culture. I realize that you'd rather avoid these facts in lieu of the easy Scarlet A but the facts are what they are. Big, tough words from predictable jew-worshippers probably sting less than you'd imagine. Perhaps you should stick to avoiding what the IRS has to say about the definition of employer...

try reading the evidence, ravikins.. believe it or not, goyim had to eat too while this shit was being fitted into the hebrew culture. I realize that you'd rather avoid these facts in lieu of the easy Scarlet A but the facts are what they are. Big, tough words from predictable jew-worshippers probably sting less than you'd imagine. Perhaps you should stick to avoiding what the IRS has to say about the definition of employer...

If you have to go four thousand years back in time to justify your racism that's your problem.

If you have to go four thousand years back in time to justify your racism that's your problem.

it's not my problem when I illustrate the racism involved with hoarding good food for a specific ethnicity, ravikins. You might as well have just claimed that slavery was ok since I have to go back in history to point out that whites wore shoes and blacks did without.

maybe you should go ahead and stick with the easy Scarlet A, ravikins..

It's a cultural premium imbedded into the jewish identity that is rooted in blatant racism. Tellme how you would respond if Aryans decided to only eat the best food and leave everything else to non-whites. Ironically, THAT would be a complete horror to you. Yet, imagine if you will, how this kosher standard affected non-jews 4 thousand years ago. I get the feeling you would let a jewish killer rape babies and decapitate mothers as long as you were told that it's kosher.

damn, you're stupid.

why don't you run out and get one, because the only one you're making is that you hate jews.

oh, and that you're stupid, too.

Forum List

Back