Should Pro-Life People Be Murdered?- Apparently Hanoi Jane Fonda Thinks So

Two Human beings. One potential.

You support murder.
You support the leftist execution of babies that have survived a botched abortion attempt, by the virtue of your complicit vote.Then you project that blame onto others. Then you provide no context to the argument, just a personal attack. Where’s the OP context?
Do you just get away with it because you are a Maude?

Something is wrong with that shit! This IS the gen forum.

Last edited:
Maybe you should go back and reread your own statement in regards to the people your “pro-lifers” have murdered.
Why? I know what I said and would say every word again.

I’m glad George Tiller is dead. He was a piece of inhuman garbage. As worm-food he can’t kill anyone else. As a serial contract killler, Tiller should have been convicted and should have died in prison, executed or life sentence either way. They all should, every last abortionist, and every last client.

Instead, because we do not have justice for that asshole’s victims, he was murdered by a vigilante, and that’s not ideal.

We need laws to convict these scum in a court of law so justice can be done, so people don’t feel any need to break down and become vigilantes.

His murderer should and did go to prison. His murderer deserves to be in prison. Tiller was infinitely worse than some vigilante though.

Last edited:
Coming from someone willing to sacrifice a woman’s life, I’ll take that as self identification.
I don’t know what that means and I don’t care, you deny the humanity of those you hate and want dead, and you think it’s just fine to threaten the murder of those who disagree with you.

You’re garbage.

It makes sense. Those that advocate the murder of innocent babies also advocate the murder of those who will try and defend them

It's just consistent is all.

The day after, a transgender shot up a Christian school.

Can you imagine a mentally troubled Leftist watching Jane make that suggestion?

Coincidence?

It makes sense. Those that advocate the murder of innocent babies also advocate the murder of those who will try and defend them

Coincidence?

I can't imagine a thread you start that has a basis in reality.

Coincidence?

Did Hanoi Jane actually kill anyone though?

See, Flora-MAGA actually is requiring rape victims to carry their fetus to term - there's that.

Who's really the heinous one here?

Victims of rape or incest would have to provide a copy of a restraining order, police report, medical record or court document to obtain an abortion after six weeks of pregnancy. Rape and incest exceptions would end at 15 weeks of pregnancy.

Coincidence?

What were they squawking about?
The clip wasn't long enough to distinguish the dialogue of what they were talking about.

Well then Jane should out and lead by example. She needs to go out and kill those people herself instead of just sitting around grandstanding.

Come Jane, put up or shut up.

Coincidence?
Just an old lady rambling and bumbling. Probably lost her mobility and dribbles.
Likely similar to many of the old folks here .

What is is with hardcore leftist women & homicidal insanity? Hanoi Jane actually says murder is something that can be done to fight back against those of us trying to save children from infanticide.
She says this on the View & the idiots in the audience clap.

I know Jane has been an insane idiot for years but now she's declaring the baby butchering death cultists should kill people to get their way because they "aren't going back".

I've often wondered why any male would stay with these obviously deranged fembots on the left?
Now I know- it's fear.
The low-t progponcers that put up with that insanity are just plain scared shitless of their women.
For good reason too, their chicks are total psychopaths & the men are afraid of going to the proper bathroom.

Is anyone crazy enough to try to defend this?

Hardcore leftist women have been known to take their bipolar hatred of others to extreme ends. There's no cure because it is their idea of dessert first.

Forum List

Back