Should President Biden declare the Mexican drug cartels a terrorist organisation?

and according to a Montana Sheriff on Fox News this morning, that number has surpassed 100K fentanyl deaths alone last year.

9/11 : just a few thousand deaths and a serious threat of repeat offending by the purpetrators was enough to warrant 20 years of war against muslim terrorism, and a vigilant stance towards terrorists afterwards.

these drug cartels, they run themselves like military operations.
killing your citizens now by over 100K per year.
i'd say that warrants sending in the military against them, with full approval of the Mexican government (who should be placed under your protection during the anti-cartel operations).

what do you all think about this? send in the military, or not?
LOL. Yeah, I'm sure Biden and the left are considering this. US parents are closer to being declared terrorists than the Mexican Cartels are.

Past time to officially declate Nexican Drug Cartels as 'Terrorists' and treat them like ISIS.

If Biden & his administration can move to label US parents 'tertorists' he should have no problem labeling Cartels who just kidnapped and killed American citizens as such.

Anytime now, Joe...

i just saw a report on Fox News (Saturday) about how the Mexican President thinks US military actions on his soil would be "an insult to the Mexican people" and "unacceptable".
and how the coreagous Nikki Haley responded to that with a move of defiance (i forgot the specifics though, this was a while ago)

well, maybe some US politicians can point out how we in NATO got a perfectly cozy waitingroom at the International Criminal Court or the International Human Rights Court for that Mexican President, for causing so many deaths in the US due to fentanyl overdoses.

Forum List

Back