Should Pete be fired for taking time off to play house like children do during a major crisis?

Should Pete be fired?

• Yes

• No

• Every father needs time off to learn how to breast feed.

Results are only viewable after voting.
That isnt all what paid time off for new parents is all about, you inhumane animal.
Pete cannot "bond" with infants in his spare time, as I did with three newborn children and a full time job?
I KNOW how stupid you are. But how stupid do you think I am?

Clearly with serious national transportation issues Buttigieg, after only two ineffectual months on the job,
took off two whole months. with another parent at home full time, clearly milking this policy to
his greatest advantage. Go fuck yourself, in all sincerity.

Last edited:
You're implying there is need for improvement now and that need is not there.
That early in a child's life they are either shitting, sleeping or nursing not playing checkers with dear old dad.
That's your opinion. Every other 1st world country disagrees. In fact 120 countries provide paid maternity leave. But I'm sure you are right and everyone else in the world is wrong.

Thats a sweet deal that might even persuade some lib women to choose childbirth over abortion
Why do you act like this is some new idea? 120 other countries provide paid time off for new parents. It's the norm. What America does is not the norm.

Why do you act like this is some new idea? 120 other countries provide paid time off for new parents. It's the norm. What America does is not the norm.
Question for you, who runs a cabinet position of the largest economy in the world and takes 2-3 months
off and leaves no one to delegate the day to day operation of said cabinet?
Oh....and comes back from the 2-3 months off and instead of taking care of a crisis, runs off to a Climate Change summit in Glasgow?
john doe 101

Last edited:
This is stupid. The problems this nation faces now are due to President tweet who did not do his job and eliminated half the staff needed for the agencies in the executive branch to operate efficiently.

Nobody believes you, including your fans who like tones over messagages.

Something is very wrong with leftists, know what I mean? This is what happens when you hire people because of skin color, gender, gender confusion, penis preferences irregularities and foolish narrations. You guys call it progression & inclusive, we call it you guys are tarded & twisted.

Congrats to the Butt family, the twins will be thrilled to learn who their quasi-mother is, playing house.

For both patents?

I seriously doubt that you can document that

The US and Papau New Guinea are the only two countries in the world that dont have a federally mandated policy on paternity leave. Sometimes my typing get ahead of my thoughts so not all of those 120 countries has paid leave for both parents. But my typing error doesnt diminish the fact America is far behind the rest of the world in this area.

so not all of those 120 countries has paid leave for both parents.
Isnt that what I was asking?

Buttigeg and his sex partner both getting paid leave when neither of them was in the hospital delivering a baby

I dont object to mothers getting a couple of weeks off

But libs aways take things too far

Forum List

Back