Zone1 Should people who are repeatedly very racist to me be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know sometimes someone is banned, i was for example myself a few times banned. What is bannable here? If someone is very offensive and racist to me and insults me is that a reason to bann him? There are a few such people here, actually more such people then people who talk normal to me, neutral or positive. Usually the same few people would arrive in my threads just to insult me or drop a racist slur.
What is your definition of racist or racism? The term has become ubiquitous in the leftist dictionary with its over-saturated use and often a subjective opinion for each poster. Why would one want to shut down speech, because they don't agree with it -- a tactic often used by the left?

What is your definition of racist or racism? The term has become ubiquitous in the leftist dictionary with its over-saturated use and often a subjective opinion for each poster. Why would one want to shut down speech, because they don't agree with it -- a tactic often used by the left?
Its because I have the audacity to have complaints about centuries of gypsy crime in Europe. Who the fuck even knows what race gypsies are? Who even cares? Race doesnt determine group behavior, culture does. He still says im racist though. :dunno:

Its because I have the audacity to have complaints about centuries of gypsy crime in Europe. Who the fuck even knows what race gypsies are? Who even cares? Race doesnt determine group behavior, culture does. He still says im racist though. :dunno:

Why are you holding the OP responsible for the actions of ... well ... folks long dead ... Hitler pretty much murdered all the Rom in Europe, mostly the ethnicity survives only in the USA ... are you suggesting the entire culture is a crime? ...

That's plain hateful ... "God"boy ... why spew Satan's rhetoric? ...

Why are you holding the OP responsible for the actions of ... well ... folks long dead ... Hitler pretty much murdered all the Rom in Europe, mostly the ethnicity survives only in the USA ... are you suggesting the entire culture is a crime? ...

That's plain hateful ... "God"boy ... why spew Satan's rhetoric? ...
Im not holding him responsible for the past. I never do. I hold him responsible for downplaying that cultures criminal activity. If he makes a bunch of threads about how awesome gypsies are, im going to point out when they arent so awesome as well. Its not as if this isnt still an issue to this day. There is a lot of crime in that community and it should be pointed out.

Listen, I can either smash his ego by getting into the obvious stuff about him, or i can be the bad guy that he gets angry at over cultural issues. Im drawn to these Mortimer threads. I feel compelled to post something, but i dont want to be cruel, so i go this route instead, but only on occasion. :laugh:

Last edited:
The very most racist in this whole place runs rampant in the race and racism forum and gets to say whatever he wants. It is only those who object to all his racism who have to watch what they say.

That should give people a clue as to what type of poster they want here.

Im not holding him responsible for the past. I never do. I hold him responsible for downplaying that cultures criminal activity. If he makes a bunch of threads about how awesome gypsies are, im going to point out when they arent so awesome as well. Its not as if this isnt still an issue to this day. There is a lot of crime in that community and it should be pointed out.

Listen, I can either smash his ego by getting into the obvious stuff about him, or i can be the bad guy that he gets angry at over cultural issues. Im drawn to these Mortimer threads. I feel compelled to post something, but i dont want to be cruel, so i go this route instead, but only on occasion. :laugh:

I disagree that a culture can be criminal ... kinda stupid trying to "smash his ego" if he leaves his pride in Real Life™ ...

I think you should put Mortimer on ignore ... this is personal, not cultural ... and, yes, you are being cruel by being dishonest with him ... you hate him, not Rom ... you should say so ... or will that hurt your own pride too much? ... if you understand things Godly, then you should know it's only your own ego you're smashing ...

I know sometimes someone is banned, i was for example myself a few times banned. What is bannable here? If someone is very offensive and racist to me and insults me is that a reason to bann him? There are a few such people here, actually more such people then people who talk normal to me, neutral or positive. Usually the same few people would arrive in my threads just to insult me or drop a racist slur.
you're white trash, and i don't care if i get banned, i'm just jealous Godboy like you more than me! i'm whiter than you anyway!

You have the power Mort--use that ignore button..is like you banning him.

Mortimer is not a bad guy so far as I can see

He just wants attention

You use culture in a very similar way as race so racist is ok to say
GobBoy has a huge point Mortuary. These two are very different matters even though one probably directly evolves from the other .

BTW I am away late tomorrow to Gypsy Land for 2+ weeks --- Romania. Or , Rumbletonia as I call it .
Want to see how and exactly where they are shipping in men and materials for NATO and in to Ukey Land .Will send tribal greetings from Mortuary.
Buna Ziua .

Err, no. Simply because racist used to mean where someone felt superior over another race. Now it means, if you don't accept anything blacks say, embrace everything about blacks, and never disagree with blacks, then that's now classed as racist, in the mind of blacks.

I have met some extraordinarily dishonest people who identify as “Gypsies.” In fact, I had not ever met an honest gypsy.

If I were to make some glaring generalization about “all” Gypsies based on my experience, I guess that would be ignorant. But it wouldn’t be “racist.” I don’t believe Gypsies are a race. It would still constitute a form of bigotry and maybe shallow thinking.

So, I disagree on principle with those who make such broad over generalizations.

I have met some extraordinarily dishonest people who identify as “Gypsies.” In fact, I had not ever met an honest gypsy.

If I were to make some glaring generalization about “all” Gypsies based on my experience, I guess that would be ignorant. But it wouldn’t be “racist.” I don’t believe Gypsies are a race. It would still constitute a form of bigotry and maybe shallow thinking.

So, I disagree on principle with those who make such broad over generalizations.
i don't even know what gypsy means. immigrant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back