should meth offenders be allowed psuedoeffedrine

ROLAND

Feb 21, 2013
Should persons convicted of meth related crimes be allowed to purchace or posses psuedoeffedrine pills according to ill state police psuedoeffedrine is concidered a constitutional right to medication or is it a means to job security or a means of praying on the meak an simple minded an poor,,. couldnt a bonding agent such as that in oxycotine be added at the factory in order to prevent manufacturing,,. or at least if a person is convicted of a meth related offence should be blocked from purchace at the pharmacy counter:eusa_pray:

Should persons convicted of meth related crimes be allowed to purchace or posses psuedoeffedrine pills according to ill state police psuedoeffedrine is concidered a constitutional right to medication or is it a means to job security or a means of praying on the meak an simple minded an poor,,. couldnt a bonding agent such as that in oxycotine be added at the factory in order to prevent manufacturing,,. or at least if a person is convicted of a meth related offence should be blocked from purchace at the pharmacy counter:eusa_pray:

I would make sure any addicts have free and equal access to spiritual healing methods so they don't depend on any unnecessary meds.

If people are still in addiction and denial, you can't expect to keep regulating their behavior externally from outside; you can't save people from themselves.

If they are that dangerous to themselves or others, they should be detained and treated until they do have their minds together and not tempted to get back in more trouble.

Even recovering pedophiles who know they are not cured, have enough control to stay away from trouble and go get help if they feel they are at risk of relapse.

So meth addicts and other addicts can learn to do the same, or else keep them detained if they are so unpredictable and dangerous they are not legally competent enough to be out unsupervised.

If all past offenders who committed drug trafficking worked for the rest of their lives or sentences paying restitution back into the system, we could pay for programs and mentors to supervise people getting off their addictions and integrating back into normal relations.
We should focus on regulating restitution for trafficking drugs and investing in programs that work to correct and prevent the problems, not regulating every little thing that could go wrong which is just placating symptoms of the problems not addressing curing the cause.

more exuses on how to milk the poor an throw them into prison instead of preventing an addressing the problem Let me guess you have a monitary interest in the judicial system,,. instead why not add a bonding agent in the pills manufacturing process to render the psuedoeffedrine pills unuseable or shall i say to you cain where is yer brother Money human recources(slaves) an politics obviously are more importain than human life liberty an freedom or protecting the poor (poor people have poor ways that shouldnt classify them as a meal ticket fer the man)

more exuses on how to milk the poor an throw them into prison instead of preventing an addressing the problem Let me guess you have a monitary interest in the judicial system,,. instead why not add a bonding agent in the pills manufacturing process to render the psuedoeffedrine pills unuseable or shall i say to you cain where is yer brother Money human recources(slaves) an politics obviously are more importain than human life liberty an freedom or protecting the poor (poor people have poor ways that shouldnt classify them as a meal ticket fer the man)

Not sure of what you are trying to say here, but I am sure that pseudoefedrine can be used to manufacture methamphetamine and it is for that reason that there are restrictions on the sale of pseudoefedrine in most states, i.e., the amount anyone can purchase at any given time is limited, and purchasers have to provide identification that is recorded and kept.

No, I don't think meth users should be allowed to purchase or use pseudoefedrine. Not if they are serious about kicking a meth habit. If you don't want to have a slip, don't go where it's slippery.

Last edited:
The pollen count is so high here today that they they want to turn the meth back to sudafed.

Former meth addicts should be allowed to purchase the same prescription drugs that anybody else does. The kicker of course is the "doctor" who prescribes the medication. Rush Limbaugh would be among the first to tell you that prescription shopping is against the law.

Former meth addicts should be allowed to purchase the same prescription drugs that anybody else does. The kicker of course is the "doctor" who prescribes the medication. Rush Limbaugh would be among the first to tell you that prescription shopping is against the law.

So you would be in favor of recovering alcoholics using Nyquil or Vicodin?

So you would be in favor of recovering alcoholics using Nyquil or Vicodin?[/QUOTE

Say what? A recovering alcoholic with a cold?

lets see here george castanza Pretty bold statements from an person or intenty whom hasnt the courage to show his face or his real name an i would only like to prelude to you IGNORANCE IS BLISS once again persons have supported the defiling an degrigation of thier fellow human beings PEACE pretards

lets see here george castanza Pretty bold statements from an person or intenty whom hasnt the courage to show his face or his real name an i would only like to prelude to you IGNORANCE IS BLISS once again persons have supported the defiling an degrigation of thier fellow human beings PEACE pretards

I shouldn't waste my time with this, but I have a few minutes to kill before going to court . . . .

Listen, "Roland," I visited your public profile and noted that, in one section, it says: "Roland has not made any friends yet." I can see why. Just out of curiosity, not that I expect a rational answer - what is your country of origin? Your grammar and writing style simply makes no sense at all.

You are a jerk I'm an American from the poor section of town where inadequate legislation an profiteers have allowed this problem to persist while yer Lilly rich boy but is kickin it in the pool poor underprivileged Americans are being slaughtered by yer political ignorance an why do you want to know where I'm at are you the threatening type

Forum List

Back