Should Martial Law be Declared in NYC,Portland, Seattle, Oakland?

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law
How stupid do you think we are? We just elected Trump to PREVENT that from taking place.

We aren't federalizing the national guard, fuck you. Feds are going to be getting PINK SLIPS. Let the dumbass Portland and Seattle and NYC communists take care of their own army of retarded criminals that they PAY to act this way.

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law
we dont operate like a dictatorship here......

We should. Fuck all those liberal protesters. If they wanted their candidate to win, they should have elected a better more hateful candidate.
no we shouldnt.....this is still America.....

We should. Fuck all those liberal protesters. If they wanted their candidate to win, they should have elected a better more hateful candidate.
No, just vote! Are you confused?

They did vote, that's why their candidate received the most in the popular vote.
But not electoral. Please learn federalist. And learn your constitution, otherwise, your just a stoop! Stoop!

LA Riots...I was there...USMC infantry...shit came to a stop immediately.
The 1992 Los Angeles Riots: Military Operations in Los Angeles, 1992

No I think you are right. Fuck these protesters and these Democrat cities. Blow them up and burn them to the ground. Not only will you get more conformity to the new Trump Presidency, but then you destroy these Democratic cities of corruption which should help the Republican party going forward. It's a win-win situation.

I bet you were.

No, if Obama sends feds in they will see a whole different group mobilize against them and Trump will be president about 6 weeks earlier than he planned.
Yes ma'am...law and order works with these people. Residents of community were happy to see us. Their attitude was"What took you guys so long?"

This is a legitimate constitutional exercise. Whiskey Rebellion and Washington, Lincoln and Civil War. Remember, this shit is being financed by Soros and most likely Russia.
what would bush the 1st do?

No I think you are right. Fuck these protesters and these Democrat cities. Blow them up and burn them to the ground. Not only will you get more conformity to the new Trump Presidency, but then you destroy these Democratic cities of corruption which should help the Republican party going forward. It's a win-win situation.
How about the subversives just stay the fuck home and respect democratic process?

Your group already has that.

This is a legitimate constitutional exercise. Whiskey Rebellion and Washington, Lincoln and Civil War. Remember, this shit is being financed by Soros and most likely Russia.
I was in L.A. In 1992...that's what he would do.

no we shouldnt.....this is still America.....

No, no it's not. This is a new America. This is a Trump America! This is a country where a guy with absolutely no political experience is elected President to "drain the swamp!" This is a country where the people don't understand what they want and need. This is a country full of "snowflakes" that need to be taught a lesson to toughen up. These protesters don't deserve participation trophies, they deserve to be gunned down in the streets!

I bet you were.

No, if Obama sends feds in they will see a whole different group mobilize against them and Trump will be president about 6 weeks earlier than he planned.
Yes ma'am...law and order works with these people. Residents of community were happy to see us. Their attitude was"What took you guys so long?"
Law and order, sure. Administered by their own local departments.
No rescue for these dumbasses. Let them deal with the mess they made. NO FEDERALIZED POLICE no martial law. You're a fucking mole for the left. Disgusting.

The National Guard is already federalized..It was done during Eisenhower..
Must be done on an individual situational basis dippy.
Only if the states don't want to pay..and the DOD is tight on that option.....along with darn law that says the US military can't be used....
Sorry fuck-o...on orders of the POTUS at anytime.
Bring in units of country kids from outside the cities. They won't hesitate. No emotional bond to urban radicals.

Awesome idea! I have a better one though. Just call the KKK and skindheads and tell them they can come and kill everyone without getting arrested! That will appease those Trump voters and save tax dollars.

That's a stupid idea. I'm not surprised it's yours.

They did vote, that's why their candidate received the most in the popular vote.
But not electoral. Please learn federalist. And learn your constitution, otherwise, your just a stoop! Stoop!

I don't give two flying fucks about Electoral. It's an antiquated system that needs to be ended. It's obvious it doesn't represent the will of the people, and as long as it is in place it stifles the ability for anything other than a two party system, which is horrible for America.

Which doesn't seem to count for shit, according to the rules on the books

I don't give two flying fucks about Electoral. It's an antiquated system that needs to be ended. It's obvious it doesn't represent the will of the people, and as long as it is in place it stifles the ability for anything other than a two party system, which is horrible for America.
Lol.

What it does is guarantee that we don't live under the thumb of the idiots who live in Portland, Seattle, NYC....

thank goodness.

I was in L.A. In 1992...that's what he would do.
that was a little different story,i was there too,so dont think you can bullshit me...

Let them walk and protest, however, when they destroy, commit assault, or vandalize property they should be persecuted to the full extent of the law. In addition those responsible for organizing such events that result in damage or assault should be prosecuted as an accomplice.

Forum List

Back