Should Martial Law be Declared in NYC,Portland, Seattle, Oakland?

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law

Cons have a great need to force other people to do things. They feel powerless in their own lives so they try to compensate by being wannabe dictators which is why they think they have a dictator to be their grandpa now. Protesters are shitting all over p.o.shit trump's moment. And he is whining about it like a child. His favorite thing to do.
Cons have a great need to force other people to do things.
and liberals dont do the same?....
WTF are you talking about. Liberals are the most politically intolerant cocksuckers on the planet!
Oh dear....maybe you should get up out of your chair and do something then.

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law

Cons have a great need to force other people to do things. They feel powerless in their own lives so they try to compensate by being wannabe dictators which is why they think they have a dictator to be their grandpa now. Protesters are shitting all over p.o.shit trump's moment. And he is whining about it like a child. His favorite thing to do.
Cons have a great need to force other people to do things.
and liberals dont do the same?....
WTF are you talking about. Liberals are the most politically intolerant cocksuckers on the planet!
Oh dear....maybe you should get up out of your chair and do something then.
I did. I went to the polls and voted for Trump.

Nope. I say let the lunatics burn the place down. That way those who haven't drunk the koolaid can see what unfettered progressivism brings you. Death, destruction,and mayhem...

Nope. I say let the lunatics burn the place down. That way those who haven't drunk the koolaid can see what unfettered progressivism brings you. Death, destruction,and mayhem...
I agree to a point, however, this affects innocent people and I can't accept that. Fk em and end it no matter what

Ah, the Trump supporters' inner authoritarianism comes to the fore.
What's the protest about?

Ah, the Trump supporters' inner authoritarianism comes to the fore.
What's the protest about?
Lmfao...they can't even articulate their own cause.

I don't agree with martial law, but anyone who funds protestors should be legally liable for the damage done. Start suing Soros and see how fast it ends

Oh, so white mf's can protest Obama's win, but we can't?
upload_2016-11-13_23-48-28.jpeg
upload_2016-11-13_23-48-38.jpeg
images
images
want more bitch?

Yes, pull out the big guns! Mow them down in the streets for protesting! Use national imminent domain laws and seize all their property! Freeze their bank accounts because it is being used to fund terrorism! Those that don't die from the onslaught of bullets, deny them medical help and string them up in gallows on the street in public for everyone to see. Then take all their immediate family members and send them to forced work camps. That will teach them!
They think protesting, smashing property, and looting is a hobby sport. "Hey watcha doing tonight dude? Let's get high and go down to the protest tonight dude." This kind of attitude needs to end.

You're right. Fuck them! I got an idea, let's not shoot them, instead let's use chemical weapons on them, then if they live through that, we can dip them in hydrochloric acid. Make a Vine video of it, and Trump can Tweet it out to the nation as a warning to anyone that opposes him. It'll stop the protesting ASAP.
images

Nope. Let them continue to destroy the property of business owners who most likely voted for Hillary. ML shouldn't be declared before Obama, Hillary and other prominent liberal leaders give it their very best effort to speak directly to those people, who if they will listen to anyone, it will be them. They did their obligatory comments, and now the longer they remain silent, the more it looks like they privately support the unrest. They just don't learn, because this is part of what propelled Trump to win the election.

A curfew should be put ion place, but the far left governors/mayors will not do it and many of the republican governors/mayors are to scared to do it.

Oh, so white mf's can protest Obama's win, but we can't?View attachment 98382View attachment 98383
images
images
want more bitch?

Sure you can. You can protest all you want. What you shant do is destroy peoples property and commit vandalism. Pretty simple eh? So why can't you figure it out?

Forum List

Back